A Game of Thrones Season 6 HBO.

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 21, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He's back in the Vale with Sweet Robyn.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Watch the one for last week's episode. It's not that they only say good things. It's just that they can't criticize it. They're all book readers too and they gave some interesting perspectives about why certain things happened. Like the Umber scenario. You still might not like the explanation, but at least you're able to understand why they're doing certain things.

3. LaSalleAve

Here's my question, didn't Rickon look surprised to see Shaggy's head on the table? Wouldn't he know that Shaggy had been killed? And if the Umbers can just willy nilly break the oath to the Starks why wouldn't they just pledge to Bolton.

Could we be seeing the Great Northern Conspiracy at work?

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Don't recall Rickon looking surprised. Just weak and terrified.

5. fanatic

Really? Who knew dirt could burn so quickly?

6. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

I assumed either the fire pits where full of some kinda long burning liquid or they had somehow soaked the ground in something flammable before hand? On an unrelated topic I can't make a new thread.....I can post in an existing obviously but can't make a new one. Gives error saying "this action only available in POST." Not sure what up with that?

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

[​IMG]

fanatic likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

And who knew Bad Ass Warriors were frightened little bitches. Really you can't find your way out of a straw hut? I instantly had terminator music going through my head when new Sara Conner came out of the building. She wasn't just unburnt the bitch had nothing on her. No soot, no ashes, no nothing. Her hair was fine too. Gotta show them beeeeewbs though.

This show just needs to cut everything out except the Stark children's storylines. It's the only interesting thing about it. I admit I was moved by the Jon and Sansa reunion. That scene was powerful. The pink letter scene also, good scene, Tormund giving Brienne I wanna fuck eyes. Lol, great scene. The rest of the show, blah.

fanatic likes this.
  9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I have not given up on the Lannister/ Faith Militant storyline. It still has potential. Maybe they can salvage something in Dorne. It is becoming pretty clear the Song of Ice and Fire is a Stark restoration story.

At this point my only hope is that R+L=J is proven false because the troll level would be so epic.

At this point my only hope is that R+L = J is going to be proven false. It would be the greatest troll ever.

10. fanatic

Cool your jets, homey. That was my favorite part of that scene. :p