A Gator shut out......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I know it is a long shot, but wouldn't it be great to shut the gators out in the swamp. It is a dream of mind. I will be very happy to just win.

2. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

Just win. Win, win, win.

I don't care how, although a nice 7-3 victory would be cool to have, a la Charles McClendon...

3. msully

msully Founding Member

defense

A win would be great We will know if the defense is good or not . This is the 1st test for them (the defense this year ) GEAUX TIGERS msully said that you hear A WIN IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!

4. LSUAlum2001

LSUAlum2001 Freshman

Hell 2-0 will be fine by me..

5. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

I remember when we went to Alabama in 1982, and the defense played Bama as well as Bama had every been played against since Bear Bryant had been there, in Bear Bryant's words. LSU caught Alabama in a little bit of a down year, but the Tide still had a very formidable QB (Lewis).

Florida's also a little bit down right now too, and to get a win in a place LSU hasn't won since '86 would be AWESOME.

6. msully

msully Founding Member

great to be

It is great to be a TIGER fan what a game I never would have thought LSU would beat Fla the way they did tonite GEAUX TIGERS !!!! msully said that did you hear