A glimpse of tailgating at UConn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal, Aug 15, 2003.

1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I wonder what they consider "bulk quantities" of alcohol? Is a handle of liqour bulk or would a case of beer be bulk? She says she is going to take me to a UConn party. We will see how it compares to an LSU Student party. It better not be a bunch of Yankees playing spoons or yuchre, i'll go "wicked insane." If all else fails I will use my southern accent and charm to reel the ladies like only a southern man can:)

2. BayouBengal

WHAT THE HELL? It doesn't look like food is included. If I am paying that much somebody better be cooking my damn food for me and bring me a beer while I wait. If someone tries to get some money from LSU fans I beleive they will get a couple go to hells in between swigs of beer. And they also say game times have been moved UP to better facilitate tailgating! Man oh man these people have been in desert too long, get these people some water!!

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

not only do you have to pay you can only tailgate 5hours before the game???? It is not a good tailgate until you have spent quality time gettingf ,lets say juiced for the big event (Crown Royal)

4. GeauxTigers

GeauxTigers Founding Member

One thing I will say in defense of the Arizona fans, I've been talking on their board and they are HUNGRY for some of the real tailgating that only the Tiger Fans can provide.

Looks like my "Bar"noculars will be making the trip with me.:D

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do they have Tailgate Police to enforce the rules?

6. BayouBengal

HALT persons who has fun!!! STOP!!!

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Take that boudin away from your piehole and drop it Dirtbag

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

:D :D That's funny, BB :D :D
    This question popped up in my mind. Suppose there was a serious incident in which someone was injured or killed and the overreaction was to ban all on campus tailgating (it could happen-Judy Tenudo)...How do you think game attendance would be affected?

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

LOL! "Wicked insane"! Spoken like a true yankee!

Everything up here is "wicked"...."Wicked good", "wicked bad", "wicked hot", "wicked cold", "wicked ugly", "wicked fine"...Took me awhile to get used to that crap.

10. BayouBengal

That crap drove me insane when I was up there. But there were all facinated at the fact me and the people I was with were all from Louisiana. They were oddly facinated by our state:cool: