A Hokie Hello and a belated Congratulations!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slefler, Jan 11, 2002.

1. slefler

slefler Freshman

Hello Tiger Fans! A huge Hokie fan here.

First off, Congratulations on a great season, and a tremendous win in the Sugar Bowl. Your football team deserved it.

Secondly, I just want you to know that myself and thousands of Hokie fanatics are looking forward to the opening of the 2002 College Football season. Not only do the Hokies open at home in a newly renovated Lane Stadium, but we open with the LSU Tigers! It will be a blast, and the Hokie Nation will be rockin'! I fully expect a great game between two ranked teams starting the season off right!

If any of you Tiger fans can make it up to Blacksburg, you should do it. It is a great experience! (Though, I can't wait to make it down to LSU with 90,000+ hellraisin' Tiger fans!)

PS-I was sorry to hear that Reed went pro. I was hoping to get to see him up close and in person in Blacksburg in a few months.

Talk to you folks soon!

Stew

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board. We welcome opponebts here for the insight into their team that we can't get here. We are also looking forward to a great opener next season.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON! ONLY 7 1/2 MONTHS TO GO!

3. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

Tiger Bait !!!!!!

4. slefler

slefler Freshman

Tiger Bait!!!!

I hear this is what is yelled at opposing teams fans from Tiger fans! What was the Illinois faithful reaction to that in New Orleans? LOL

Wouldn't bother me though! I enjoy stuff like that. As long as we can be civil, have a beer at the tailgate together, and give each other "heck" during the game, and then drink another beer afterward, we will be ok!

Stew

5. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

You got it!