A little bit about Iona

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cpsilo1, Mar 12, 2006.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Who knows if RN's departure had anything to do with Brady? If he wasn't happy at LSU and thinks he will be at Vandy, why is that Brady's fault? I agree that he shouldn't have copped-out on LSU, but still I don't see how CJB is at fault for RN. I can see why he can be faulted for some other players, but this one doesn't hold water.

2. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

do you ask yourself why he wasnt happy at lsu? about half dozen early departures for the nba which you cant pin on brady and about 20-25 defections involving academic casualties and quitters or transfers which the coach has to be held accountable for. quite obvious if you get your head out the sand that for some reason or another coach has a hard time retaining players he recruits.
    i hold skip accountable for not having the nutz to cut this clown.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

that becomes the question, doesn't it vienna.........who is accountable?

who is accountable for the 22-8 record?

who is accountable for the SEC championship?

who is accountable for the 14-3 record down the stretch?

who is accountable for taking 3 freshman, a sophomore and a senior and turning them into SEC champs?

who is accountable for taking a program in tatters and turning it into a consistent winner?

who is the SEC COY?

answer fairly and the light bulb may just go off. my problem with people like you is that you are all negative all of the time and the rest of us are left to surmise, based on your implications, that you are some great wit with insight and knowledge that mere mortals wish they had. is brady perfect? no.......has he made mistakes? you bet, lots of them...........BUT MOST FANS LOOK FOR THE BEST IN THEIR COACHES. MOST FANS WILL GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE. people like you can't wait until the Tigers lose. frankly, it makes me sick. the thing is, i'm pretty sure you've made mistakes too, vienna. do you hold yourself to the same standard you hold others? no, people like you are far superior to a lowly fan like me. you have all the answers, you know it all, etc......the point is this: be objective - not subjective, be honest in your appraisals and criticisms, not asinine. BTW, thanks for mentioning that i was a classy guy. ;)

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm telling you guys and gals. Ignore Gofer and Sausage. It makes reading these threads a pleasure again and it will hasten their departure. They have nothing invested here. After a couple days of nobody reading their babble, they'll pursue their lifelong dream and move to San Francisco together.

5. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

But yet you just wrote back to something I posted.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He responded to something someone else wrote, and they had quoted you.

Why don't you geaux away?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hear you knockin' but you can't come in.:hihi:

8. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

as most of your posts are, incorrect. neltner played a grand total of zero minutes in the blowout loss to uab last year and would probably have gotten under 10 minutes of playing time per game this year spelling tasmin at the 3. he has zero low post moves and overestimates his own ability to shoot (averaged less than 30% from 3). he of course wanted to play in an offense which would allow him to do just that. it was between vandy and of course west virginia. also lsu does not offer the academic opportunities for a basketball player that will not make it to the NBA like a vanderbilt does.