A little love from the Hogs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Jun 15, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You said it wesfau,
    Why should anyone be in danger simply because they are wearing different colors. Its fun to do the Tiger Bait thing or Texas's saying Hook Em, or the Seminoles and their Woo Ohh Ohh thing.

But under NO cirumstance should anyone be treated poorly simple because of a school affiliation. Unless that person was yelling Jihad or was actually being an ass themselves.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

guess ill stay home then.

3. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Well said, Brett. :thumb:

4. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Brett.....I wholeheartedly agree. I wish all of us who feel that way would make the extra effort to try to make it happen

5. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

pssst.... 99% of these stories are complete fabrications.... nothing will ever stop other fans from making up this BS so I am just not going to worry about it.

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I know most of the stories are mostly false but all SEC schools have their share of.....less than 1st rate fans that derive their self worth from taunting and harassing other fans.

There is no reason families with kids or "older" fans should be subjected to taunts and harassment at any school. Every fan has the right to attend a game at any school without having some local "fan" get in their face, taunt or shout obscenities.

Just because one is attending a game doesn’t mean all rules of civility are thrown out. SEC fans need to get back to the manners, hospitality and civility that make the South great.

7. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

And who could better demonstrate that than the reigning National Champions?

8. tirk

not gonna happen as long as there are drunk coonasses and/or students going on their 3rd day of sleep deprived tailgating. Just part of the deal that 99% can't change by intervening or not. Not so sure why people make such a big deal out of such a small thing. Funny how some of us have gone for years and years and never encounter such problems beyond some drunk screaming tiger bait. get over it people....its football.....its a party atmosphere....its fun. if someoneo is annoying you, drink another.

9. tirk

Yes.... everyone will go tailgating with the focus being on correcting other fans we deem out of control Sounds like fun...Im sure the perception of that 1% will change then. How bout just go to the game and not look for something to whine about? that sounds better. kinda like the kid in school always crying to the teacher...he is always in someone else's business. try having fun and move along. sorry brett...youre simply perpetuating the exaggeration even further about our fanbase. just fueling a worthless fire.

10. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Sorry Tirk but maybe someday when you get older and have children and a family of your own you will understand. I said it's a small percentage of people at ALL SEC schools. I don't care if it's only one person, harassing other fans is unacceptable.