a little positivity boys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Dec 5, 2009.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm beginning to think that if I was a football coach, my dream job would be at a div. one school.

Think about it, real student/athletes...no delusional fan bases demanding NC's at any and all costs...no meddling athletic booster foundations.

For me It would be a very real opportunity to coach kids and be a positive influence on young men's lives with none of the extraneous BS.:hihi:.

3. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

All I care about is the latter. At the end of the day that is the only thing relevant. It's a game. You play it to win. So far CLM has done pretty good at that. I am happy.:)
    Oh, BTW, he also has one of these :crystal: that only two other LSU coaches can say they have. Of course some on this board think LSU shouldn't have it because we were lucky and/or had two losses. History like me will only remember we were 2007 National Champs and CLM was the head coach.

How is that for positivity?

And you are correct, there should be negativity, just not so much.

The ratio should run about 75% Positivity and 25% Negativity.

1 person likes this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

How or why would an LSU Fan want to degrade the 2007 National Championship, when the 1958 & 2007 are the only undisputed NC's LSU has?

5. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Hey, LSU held Florida to 13 points.

So did Alabama.

So, if we had a little offense (and had paid the refs a little more than our competition) we could potentially be playing for a NC right now.

If we fix the offense we should be good right?

:miles:

6. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Positivity correct sir.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Every national championship team has to have a bunch of luck. Bama was lucky Patrick Peterson got cramps, Bama was also lucky Chizik and Mahlzan mentally collapsed. Texas is lucky they got a second back, and had a bunch of breaks go their way throughout the season. So to discredit Miles because he got lucky in 07, well yeah he got lucky in 07, everyone does at some point.

Sooner or later the football gods were going to exact revenge on LSU for all of the good fortune we got, and it will come back around one day. They will exact revenge on Alabama also at a time and point of their choosing.

1 person likes this.