A Little Red Meat, Bulletin Board Material: The Beavers' AD (!) Talks Smak!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

600 lbs. Holy crap that's heavy.

2. lsucorndog

lsucorndog Founding Member

I had the good fortune to have a couple US marshalls who took me and my friend under their wings. My friend was 5'10" and weighed all of 160 lbs. We benched anywhere from 5 to 8 sets. On our final set we rep(itition)ed out over 300 lbs. after working up to this weight. You wouldn't expected a guy that size to routinely shoulder press over 225, but he did to my amazement. Controlled movement, form, and time produce proven results. For all the youngsters out there weight lifting. And I cannot stress this enough; WRIST STRAPS!!! Every time I use a pen or turn a doorknob now it sounds like the Fourth of July.

3. Bama My Heart

Bama My Heart Founding Member

A lot of Bama fans will be very interested(more than just because LSU is SEC), and believe you me we are pulling for you guys. Please give it to these guys. Until reading on your forum I didn't realize or had forgotten who their coach is.
    Please make him sorry that he takes so long to make a decision. I hope he loves the conference that he is in, but there is no better or tougher conference than the SEC. So give em Hell...................don't let up on them either....play everyone.

4. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Does anyone have a link to a legitimate article that says what our players are benching.

Thanks

:lsug: :champs: :lsug:

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

They were talking about it on the post-Saban radio show last night. Don't know if it's in an actual article, though.

6. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I think Dandy posted it in a morning update a couple of days ago. I can not believe 385 is OSU best. That has got to be wrong?

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no, sweetheart (getting in corso mode) my deduction of OSU not having one player to bench over 400 being bogus is mutually exclusive from LSU. Sell them short? No, I'm quite certain that no other team has 45 players to bench over 400 lbs. Actually its almost hard to think its possible. Having one near 600 is awesome but 45 over 400....I just can't fathom that. that's sheer strength. I pity Ward (lil nicky) being hard on the Beaves this weekend. If the disparity is that large we will have some serious time of possession and a lot of scoring opportunities due to turnovers. this score could be a lot more than the 20-30 range if this holds true.

44-10?