A little smack talk...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Aug 29, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

...going on over at the ULM Board:

"I'm going with maybe an upset but for the sake of following suit. LSU 38 - ULM 24. I think it will be very close. ULM has a very improved run game this year and passing game. Defense will be much better. LSU is underestimating ULM and the players have overinflated egos. Being that LSU this year is probably the most overrated in Div. 1. I say I'm on target with my prediction. With the weakest schedule in the SEC and the weakest in the top 25 I think LSU will be lucky to win 7 games this year. The only bowling they will do is on Sun. at the alley throwing gutter balls."

Pretty bold stuff coming from the 117th ranked team in the country.

2. That ranks up there with the Ooh LaLa fan that called Buddys show last year saying that LSU was about to walk into a buzz-saw the week before the game. Some people exude intelligence.......

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

"With the weakest schedule in the SEC and the weakest in the top 25 I think LSU will be lucky to win 7 games this year"

That's a contradiction. Because we have the "weakest" schedule, we will only win 7 games? Typical ULM moron...Oh I am sorry, "Louisiana" Moron...I forget that they think they are the University of Louisiana

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

ULM=University of Louisiana Morons

5. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Bump....Gotta love those ULM folks..:hihi:

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

bless their hearts...........

1 person likes this.
  7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

ha, too funny.....how'd we do that year anyway, I can't remember.:hihi: :rofl:

8. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Hasn't ULM only had something like 1 winning season since moving up to IA football. USL is a better program and they're freaking pathetic.

9. ibldprplgld

ibldprplgld Founding Member

Jealousy really does taint better judgment---ULL and ULM fans will always b!tch about LSU football until their teams do something--anything worth noting. LSU is the premier football team in the state and they can't stand it. These comments don't surprise me.:lol::lol:

1 person likes this.
  10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

This thread title is deceiving! I thought it was about smack talk, then I find out it's concerning friggin ULM! They aren't capable of football smack talk. That's bringing a knife to a gunfight!