A Look Ahead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Aug 9, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

As an LSU fan, its hard not to look ahead, past this year, to the next several. The amount of talent on this squad in the junior, soph, and frosh classes is overwhelming.

On the offensive side of the ball its hard to figure out how there will be enough footballs on the field. Either Russell or Flynn throwing to Hawkins, Carter, Doucet, Hill, Davis, Bowie, and Green. Thats a hell of a passing game. You almost want LSU to air it out. But they dont have to.. thats the beauty, because we have Vincent, Broussard, and Addai. Never have I seen so much potential power on an LSU team (or pretty much any team for that matter).

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

And not only do they have the "potential" talent for seasons to come, LSU has CURRENT talent that has produced and will produce this year. Many years (pretty much every one for a homer like me) we brag about the bright future of our talent. But this year is special because the current players have proven to get the job done against the highest level of talent. Been a long time since we could say THAT. We always say that the future looks bright. :grin:

My expectations for this season are sky high. :thumb: