A lot of people have their car flags flying today!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

Lots flying in the Picayune, MS and Slidell, LA area as well....

2. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Lots of flags flying in Houma including mine! Something else I noticed today. When cars down here are passing each other with flags, they're flashing lights at each other and giving the thumbs up when they pass. I haven't seen that before prior to today. The energy is definitely up there today!

3. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

mine is always up!

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Freak. :hihi:

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

It is good to be home!!! About to leave to go have dinner with Okie and Greenie! I was riding around campus today and everything looked pretty ready to start jumping! I just woke up from a nap though as I only had 1:15 hours of sleep last night because of excitement!

6. freddy4130

freddy4130 Freshman

I must admit. I live in Alabama, and nothing bothers me more than those car flags. It looks like the prime minister of alabama is riding down the street...EVERYWHERE! AND THE YANKEES JUST FREAKING LOST. FREAK. FREAK.FREAK.

7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

who me? :shock:

8. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

I work in Lafayette too. Today I saw a car with two Rajun Cajun flags waving and almost spit out my drink!

No flags for me, just a big @$$ LSU sticker on the back window of my truck that stays there year round!

9. geauxpetty

geauxpetty Founding Member

I got a LSU mailbox cover on my mailbox here in the heart of dixie (Alabama). So far I have had my mailbox hit 4 times. The Auburn AU spray painted on my mailbox and F LSU you suck spray painted on my road in front of my house. All of this with a cop car parked in front (Yes I am the fuzz). I just clean it up and keep the mailbox up.

Geaux Tigahs

1 person likes this.
  10. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

You will all be glad to know that the LSU flag is flying proud even way out here in Hawaii. Also, my wife and I saw a girl walking in Lahaina(big tourist town) with an LSU cap on. Very rare to see. :helmet:

It may be the only LSU flag flying but the Tigers are still represented even way out here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. :geauxtige :thumb:

By the way do I get credit for being the poster on this forum who is the farthest away from Tiger stadium? :mad: