A&M gets steamrolled yet again by a mid SEC school

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TexasTigers, Dec 28, 2009.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Now saying UGA is a mid level SEC school is a stretch but with the team they had this year and a bunch of grad assistances coaching the UGA defense you figured A&M would put up a fight. More so after their "breakout" performances against that "Stingy" UT defense on Thanksgiving.

Kind of solidifies my theory that Alabama is going to drum UT.....

2. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

UGA kills TexA&M

So let me see,,,,,,,,,Georgia kinda sucked this year, right? Hmmm......and Georgia just beat the crap outta A&M. So,,,,,since the Longhorns only got by A&M by 10, how's that gonna convert to playing Alabama? I think Texas is gonna be the next team humiliated by the SEC in a Nat'l Championship game. As I said before,,,,,,the Crystal was already earned when Al trounced Fl. I'll still watch it, but I'm pretty sure of what the outcome will be.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

It'll happen, it'll suck to all hell, but Bama will be the 2009 NCs. UT will look a lot like Texas A&M did tonight.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Re: UGA kills TexA&M

Ya, but that's why you watch it. That's makes it so fun... the team that is supposed to win doesn't always win...or else we would all make millions betting on football games.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well personally I like the fact the SEC wins the National Championship almost every year. SEC has won it 3 years in a row, about to be 4.
    Regardless of who it is, wish it was us, but at least its an SEC team.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

again, i think it's funny how many people thought i was insane when i declared the tide best team in the SEC and, thus, the entire NCAA. anyway... bring on PSU because i'm tired of all of this nonsense.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

A&M gets steamrolled after holding UGA to only 99 yds in the 1st half, at which point they had a 200 yd advantage, was only down 14-7 at half. A&M led in all stat catagories with the exception of having more to's. Funny how UGA's sluggish offense could rack up such a strong W.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i wouldnt call it a steamrolling, but it is good for the sec regardless. A&M is higher up in the B12 (7) than UGA is in the SEC (9).