A&M getting all riled up about possible LSU vs A&M series

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 22, 2003.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So the Aggie flamers think that LSU fans are stupid. So why does the whole damn country make Aggie jokes? Ever heard a Tiger joke?

I hear they won't serve ice in the cokes at Aggie football games next year. The cadet that knew the formula graduated.

You know they had to re-think using artificial turf at College Station. The cadets didn't have a place for their dates to graze at halftime.

2. CURT05

CURT05 Freshman

YOU ARE KIDDING ,RIGHT!

DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FRUITS. I THINK WE COULD HANDLE A&M AND WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE THEM.:p

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: YOU ARE KIDDING ,RIGHT!

Just remember. If you hear the command "TO THE REAR...MARCH!" Run like the wind.

4. TravisCoTiger

TravisCoTiger Founding Member

Notice none of the ags bring up the fact that LSU would have RIPPED THEM APART in '96 every time they write about LSU's "backing out" of the series. They couldn't even beat USL with Brandon"couldn't hack it at Tennessee" Stewart.If any of you go to texf-gs.com and see any of those posts,just bring up each team's respective record in '96 and the fact they LOST to the mighty Cajuns that year. I hope the series DOES get renewed due to my major psychotic hatred for a&m.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I know the Aggies are thrilled that one of the the goalposts from the Cajuns' (as the Daily Fertilizer likes to call it) "Historic win over the 25th ranked Aggies" has been made into a monument that stands at the entrance to Cajun Field.

6. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

hahahahaha that is funny stuff.

7. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

I have a family member who will remain anonymous but works in the financial system of LSU administration and would know better than anybody else whether LSU owed money to A & M or not. I asked him/her and the response was "what are you talking about we owe money to them?" The Faggies stand firm on that "fact" though that we do owe them money.

8. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

They say we owe them money because when we cancalled the series we only paid them around 70 percent of the money and told them to take it or leave it. They took it and now they are saying we owe them the other 30 percent.

9. FOREVER LSU

FOREVER LSU Founding Member

All Ags do not "hate" you guys. Like anything else, do not let a small minority represent the majority.

I for one really like LSU. I have always pulled for the Tigers. Even as a kid, I owned a few LSU t-shirts.

If all goes as planned with my master's degree at the University of Saint Thomas this spring...I am going to apply for fall admissions by May 15th to a doctoral program at LSU.

Both A&M and LSU are outstanding universities. Both have excellent traditions and the students have much pride for their respected institutions.

I wish the football rivalry would be played again whether it is the Sabine Battle in Houston or a home and home series.

Whether we meet again or not, good luck and I hope to soon be an Aggie and a Tiger!

Geaux Tigers!!!

10. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

We could call the game The Sabine Shootout.