A&M/Oklahoma predictions?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Noth1ngfaced, Jan 4, 2013.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You had Verret, two Soph and a RS Freshman in the DB'field, is that right, thats young, an Verret was the only one returning.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

That 2-5 stretch started right around the time the starting QB left, didn't it?

3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

No, I mean he won't sit back and wait to see if the same players make the same mistakes again next year. Either they get better and perform or they will not play. Their play this year had much to do with the consistency or lack there of by the QB who is a RS freshman. All signs point to Pachall coming back, in addition he did not have to pull a RS off a QB
    that is his next true passing QB. They also have 5 or 6 incoming transfers that were sitting out this year, (one from LSU). The entire defensive line returns and they are very good as evidenced by the year they had. I am assuming you are speaking of Rusty Burns who I have not met, I think there may be some tweaks to the offensive side of the ball. My son's old position coach is the Co-OC with Burns.

While the season at TCU was certainly not what was expected, when you look at who the STARTERS were (for many reasons that LSU had to deal with also) and how old they are you had to get excited. The Iowa State loss came at the low point of all the personnel issues after Pachall got the DUI. The high was defnitely coming back against WVU on the road and beating Texas also on the road. THEY LOST every conf home game............unheard of. Still, as compared to Miles I KNOW Patterson will do something about what happened, with Miles you never know.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Miles I know better of what happened. Patterson, you know what happened there.

5. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

FIXED