A&M & VT tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Aggie Fran, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

Looks like they are going to play in the hurricane....

LSU & A&M are getting tons of coverage these last couple of days because of this thursday night game game and GameDay coming to Baton Rouge this weekend. Should be 2 interesting games.

Good luck with your game.

2. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Should be a good game, I'll be watching it tonight. I wonder if Corso's car will be hit again.

3. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Aggie Fran,
    I know you got beat tonight, but keep your head up. I'm a bama fan and I can honestly tell you that yall have a good coach. Most bama fans would flame him, but I'm a realist and I can admit that you'll be just fine with Coach Fran. Give him time....you won't regret it.

4. chuck

chuck Founding Member

the big question is will Coach Fran EVER beat a top 10 team?

that being said . .I agree . .he is a good coach . .

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

McNeal sure has some dazzle to his game. I think once he grows up a bit he will be Vick-like.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Another question once UT fires Mack Brown will A&M start sweating, the guy is like a 50 cent whore...

Or an NFL job, or any Job that pays more.
    He is good coach but he is about as Loyal as my dog with an intruder... Have more dog biscuts... Will travel...

I just cannot overlook the way he handled his last two departures... He really took a huge dump on the Kids at Alabama.. I dont care if he dumps on the AD but to not even go talk to his players in person. That shows a character I would not want at LSU.
    (And YES Saban left MSU - But he did visit with his team)

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The more I see of the Hokies the more impressed I get. If they beat the 'Canes LSU may be opening against the defending Nat Champs next year. I don't think anybody will be taking shots at our strength of schedule in 2004. It will be BRUTAL.

8. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Your are right Texastigers! The way he left those kids was horrible. They believed him right up until the end. My mother's friend has a son at Bama (not a player, just a student) but he knows some of the players. He said they were all told by Fran that he was staying right up until the time he left for aTm. It was a big shock to them. He hit em in the gut, especially after he begged them to stay with the program and not transfer. Not one player transferred. I say the boys are the ones that deserve the respect. I think Fran can be a good coach and I think he will be successful, but he is NOT trustworthy.

9. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

Thanks for the kind words bama fan. It's going to take some time with the lack of recruiting in RC's last couple of years, but I think we played a tough game against a hell of a team.

Fran won't ever go to the NFL. Actually, I think a lot of the negative pub he got over leaving bama actually helps A&M because now he can't move anywhere else easily. Besides, Texas, A&M, and Notre Dame have always been the schools he wanted to coach at and I think ND is really the only school he would think twice about going to.