A new, scummy, insidious Bush Administration tactic emerges...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 6, 2005.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Rex, what kind of mindless nonsense forum are you playing on over there?

Below is an example of Rex's friends at the other forum.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

This is getting good, I thought "Right Wing Christians" were supposed to be the conspiracy theorist. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

You said it I didn't, that is the worlds "other" faith.
    I would bet more democrats in this country are atheist, scientologists and
    new religions like that than christian or catholic.
    I don't see how any Christian could vote Democrat since their principles are so
    different?

I would bet that there are more atheist who vote Democrat, Liberals out there because it fits with there life style.
    I'm not saying its so, maybe I could be wrong?
    Just a little common sense tells you how different the life styles are.
    Pro-Abortion=Pro-Choice

In light of things revealed I see nothing wrong with what anyone else says
    about the other side having a different faith.
    Sorry Rex, another thread from you with much to do about nothing! :redface: :shock: :dis: :lol:

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Yeah, gee, the Clintons never did anything like that, now, did they? All of their "town hall" meetings were purely off-the-cuff and unscripted.

And if you really believe that, I also have some lovely beachfront property
    in Iowa that I'm willing to let go cheap.

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I must admit it may have been a poor choice of words on VP Cheney's part...if only because it gives leftist zealots like you a shred of something to hang your hats on.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What you should have said was Christian? Good madelyn murray o'hair, no.

Or Good lesbian c*nt, no (same thing).

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

this is clearly correct. like i said, its like jokingly referring to fans of the other team as "of another faith". he means people who do not have faith in their plans or point of view.

you have to really really want him to be saying something you dont like to construe it the way rex has. rex is going out of his way to find something that somebody somewhere might find offensive. that is what liberals do.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I've got to agree with Salty on this one. Dubya has a habit of not speaking clearly and a tendency to use odd phrases.

Check this George W. Bush quote on Social Security( Tampa 2/04/05).

"Because the -- All which is on the table begins to address the big cost drivers. For example, How benefits are calculate, for example, is on the table; whether or not benefits rise based upon wage increases or price increases.

"There's a series of parts of the formula that are being considered. And when you couple that, those different cost drivers, affecting those -- changing those with personal accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more likely to be -- or closer delivered to what has been promised."

"Look, there's a series of things that cause the -- Like, for example, benefits are calculated based upon the increase of wages, as opposed to the increase of prices. Some have suggested we calculate -- the benefits will rise based upon inflation, as opposed to wage increases."

"There is a reform that would help solve the red if that were put into effect. In other words, how fast benefits grow, how fast the promised benefits grow, if those -- If that growth is affected it will help on the red."

Got that?

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

my favorite is...

'Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

oh, reeeeally now? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: