A Parting Shot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jul 21, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

well said Bama.

2. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Bama My Heart.....you need to take the advice some have given me here and quit being so sensitive. Let me offer you a few FACTS please:
    1. When I jumped you after your first post it was because you, a natural rival, jumped into a heated discussion between me and some of the LSU guys here. At best your timing was bad. At worst, you stuck your nose in where it didn't belong. Clearly this is an LSU board but you are free to post......am I not free to respond to a critical post from you?
    2. Your second post above obviously assumes my poking fun at bammers was aimed at that little school across the state. In fact I was making fun of some folks in Alabama (bammers) who talk with a slow Southern accent.......like me. I was born in Alabama and have lived in Alabama all my life and get teased about my accent a lot.So don't be so presumptious as to assume that I was even thinking about UAT. We were talking here about coonasses and such so I was poking a little fun at my own culture.
    3.My oldest daughter is a UAT grad and we have good natured Auburn-bama discussions. I also post regularly on Tide Talk and Crimson Tusks so go there and ask your bama buds about me.
    4. If you lurk here as you say you do, show me a post I've made saying LSU fans as a whole are bad. I went to BR last year and have said repeatedly I enjoyed my trip, tailgated with some great LSU fans, and had no real problems. I look forward to going back. I even met up in BR with a couple of guys I "met" on this board.
    5. There is a thread posted here directed to Bama Fans......why don't you respond to that one?
    5. Don't lecture me about why I'm here. Just take care of yourself. You can lecture me on a bama board if I'm out of line

Cheers and War Eagle!! :lol:
    Go and Geaux Tigers....beat bama!!!!

3. Bama My Heart

Bama My Heart Founding Member

You are right, I should take my own advice and not reply to your post. But I just can't let this go by.
    1. I did not say that I was responding to one of your posts about bad LSU fans. Read closely ...I said that I was responding, because I was tired of other schools putting them down...I did not respond to your post but that of someone else. How did I stick my nose in where it does not belong. If I am not welcome on this board...I really don't think that it will be your place to tell me so, but I do remember that day that others asked you not to post again, and oh how you whined that you would not post again or at least for a long time, because you were misunderstood. You weren't misunderstood............it's plain as day. You attack, but you can't stand being attacked, especially with the truth.
    2. I was not just referring to your post about the accent, but everytime you post there is a dig about Bama.
    3. Why do you say that I lurk here? Was this because I said that I read here everyday................don't you?
    Attack me as much as you want(let's see how long it takes before you call me names as you did the first time.....I have not done that to you) I really don't mind, but I do think that it will show the LSU fans that all this love and respect that you have been trying to show them(I'm not the only one that has noticed) is not really that sincere.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nice post bama. feel free to speak your open mind as we could use more of that around here.

well said.

5. lsu92

lsu92 Founding Member

I enjoyed your orginal post Bama. Hope you keep posting here as well.

6. Proud Tiger

7. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

What would we ever do without each other, LOL

Ya know, Every One of Us is here because We Love Our Schools and Our Football Teams and can't get enough of it. And We Are So Very Fortunate and Blessed to be Part of This Circle of Which We Are a Part.

Heck, We could be living in a part of the World where we would spend all day turning over rocks looking for enough bugs to eat to keep from starving to death.

I hope for the best for the Barners and the Gumps both, otherwise beating ya just wouldn't have the same satisfaction. I am sure you understand exactly of what I speak. Let da Love Flow Brothers!

GEAUX TIGERS! EAT UP THAT ASS!

8. Proud Tiger

Right on bro, I mean tiger meat :grin: