A prediction on Trump and his policies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 12, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

OF the choices between HRC and Trump, yes it was Trump. HRC would have just prolonged our situation and made it more of the same. In-fact, Rubio was a puppet of the state as was Bush (run by donors) Cruz was an evangelical booger eater who wanted to give us all a sermon everyday.

I mean, clearly you know I do not think Trump is the "best" choice for our country, but our system is what it is. Dont be silly.

So now, yes, he is the solution. Better parties and candidates should rise from all this sideshow of a mess. I think more people are informed on the corruption during this election.

Don't believe in the deep state? Just look at Dem 2020 candidates lol.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I pick Boomhauer. Nobody can understand a word he says.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You left out John Kaisich who is by far a better candidate than anyone else the GOP had to offer.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kaisch didn't get the nomination. Until the debates he was a relative unknown outside of Ohio and only made an impression on the national stage with the national exposure he got. He should have started building his brand awareness a lot sooner. I still don't think he would have been nominated given the way Trump steamrolled everybody but it would at least given him a better chance to present himself a saner alternative.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In the end he turned to be a shrill. Just like the rest. Rand Paul was the only one worth a damn.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kaisch may have been a better president but he wasn't that great of a candidate. He failed to inspire much support.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

If only we could have seen this failure coming....oh wait, I did.

Next up is tax reform. He'll actually get legislation passed here, I would imagine, but the deficit will go up in 2018 from 2016. 2017 is a crapshoot becasue it's obama's policies. All of this talk about cutting the deficit and being a smart businessman is being exposed. Republicans will lose badly at mid term and Trump will be a 1 term president which is 1 term too many. It may turn out that even his most ardent supporters will realize how full of shit he is by the end of this first term...but I doubt it.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The only thing worse than Trump today is Nancy Pelosi. She is a national embarrassment.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Back to making predictions again huh? LOL oh you.

We will see in 4 years.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Donald Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
    http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2017/03/house_gop_abruptly_pulls_troub.html

WASHINGTON -- In a humiliating setback, President Donald Trump and GOP leaders pulled their "Obamacare" repeal bill off the House floor Friday after it became clear the measure would fail badly.

It was a stunning defeat for the new president after he had demanded House Republicans vote on the legislation Friday, threatening to leave "Obamacare" in place and move on to other issues if the vote failed. The bill was withdrawn minutes before the vote was to occur.

The president's gamble failed. Instead Trump, who campaigned as a master deal-maker and claimed that he alone could fix the nation's health care system, saw his ultimatum rejected by Republican lawmakers who made clear they answer to their own voters, not to the president.....