A prediction on Trump and his policies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

kluke likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Pretty shocking how fast the Republican leadership has jettisoned core beliefs. It is like an elephant trying to keep up with a camellian. Can't change fast enough and looks stupid trying.

And the camellian isn't clear on where he is going.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Chameleon

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Got me, head slap accepted.
    My only defense is the time stamp on my post.

HalloweenRun, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So tell me everyone, what does Trump's continued lying do for him, his administration and our country? His inability to tell the truth or acknowledge when he is wrong doesn't only hurt him it hurts the country. It destroys our credibility our standing. It is no less damaging than Obama's weakness and lack of understanding was.
    It isn't a crafty strategy to confound our enemies but an indication that he isn't trustworthy and is way out of his league.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No you care about lying?

Amazing.

It seems we as a country have a VERY short memory. This idea that Trump is making the country look foolish is rubbish. This shit has been going on for decades, just behind closed doors.

Here is the funny thing. Trump got his "wiretap" news from the New York times. So it seems he is right and wrong at the same time. Fake news and all.

LOL

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You must have a short memory....I hammered HRC and BO for lying continuously for 8 years. I don't care you are lying like Trump has done is no different than the ex liar in chief and deserve the same exposure. If you excuse his lies because it happened previously then you don't care about the lies....just who tells them. Not good my friend not good.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Excuse. LOL. OK.

Its one thing to try and take a moral higher ground and "call out" liars, but none of you who complain ever have a solution.

Trump is the solution. You just fail to see it.

With social media, his brash tweeting and all the exposing of the deep state, it will ultimately lead to good change.

Critical thought is lacking.......

You take this as a defense or support of Trump. Hardly the case. I just see the situation for what it is. An unraveling of the states machine of power.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Trump is the solution. LOL. No one with any sense should ever say those words unless you are talking about wanting something to fail 9/10 times, or being able to stick a name on something someone else did, or unless you want a teenage model groped, or maybe you want advice on the best food chain. But running a country? No sir, Trump damn sure isn't the solution, he isn't even a viable option much less a solution, in fact if this were a multiple choice answer on a test he would be the first answer to be deemed completely wrong, now you have 3 more choices.

Who is the solution to run this country.

A. Mickey Mouse
    B. Donald Duck
    C. Boomhaeur
    D. Donald Trump

Yeah D is the first answer to get rid of.

Winston1 likes this.