A Premature look at your 2010 LSU Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MLUTiger, Jan 2, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Five. Scott RB, Dickson TE, LaFell WR, Black OT, and Hitt OG.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Any chance T Toliver goes early? Still a lot of key positions open.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I highly doubt it... I don't see how he could have a favorable rating to leave early. But then again who knows, he'll prolly test the waters like most, but he'd benefit more from another year.

4. TUSKtimes

That's three o-line counting TE, 2 deep at Running back, Key wide receivers. You look on offense a lot like Bama on Defense.

I'm hoping with all our experience coming back were a quick study. Losing some leadership thou.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The bright side is, our offense can't get much worse than it was this season. And our defense should be stronger again next year minus CJ, so they'll be looked at to hold on to wins.

6. TUSKtimes

Yep, for a lot of players during spring ball through fall practice the light will finally go on. Some are getting bigger, faster, smarter that's the way it works.

There are usually a few guys not even thought of who will step up. Two seniors for us this year, one at DE- Anders and CB-Johnson finally got it, shocked me.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I was shocked at McElroys play... I never considered him even a good QB.

8. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Three years on the sidelines before he took a snap...playing behind that OL...I expected it. He improved from game to game. (ALL under the same OC.)

9. TUSKtimes

I watch McElroy go through two spring games, we knew this was more about CNS design than what we saw on the field. He doesn't like quarterback controversy and he gets what he once.

Had Wilson not been made of rubber, truly a tough dude, We would have seen him a little more.

You still got to do it. He's a smart dude with a high QB IQ.

After watching Wilson stare down receivers for three years, when he started checking down and looking off, Bama nation was in love.

10. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Bingo. There are 3 choices here
    1. we are recruiting some of the dumbest people on the planet(seriously doubt this).
    2. other schools run college offenses but ours is similar to particle physics(doubt this as well since the other team's defenses have obviously figured it out).
    3. we have coaches who couldn't teach a dog to pee on a fire plug. This is my choice.:po: