A public service announcement to anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I certainly dont trust the government. You need to decouple government from science. Fauci is not science. I believe in real science. For example, natural immunity is much stronger and longer lived than what the "vaccines" give you. Fauci doesn't acknowledge natural immunity because it would cost Big Pharma and the swamp billions of dollars. Too much money and power at stake.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Comical.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You might ask Einstein (Rex) who's science? I know a lot about the so called agenda driven "scientist" who lie to us about the climate. I am sure there are a an equal amount of "scientist" on the medical side that are agenda driven too. Fauci is a fraud.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Which part? He's absolutely right. Do you not think Fauci is not profiting from Big Pharma?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Almost all of it is false and laughable.

Claim: "Fauci doesn't acknowledge natural immunity "

Truth:

Fauci on natural immunity: "I feel really confident that if this virus acts like every other virus that we know, once you get infected, get better, clear the virus, that you’ll have immunity that will protect you against reinfection. So it’s never a hundred percent, but I’d be willing to bet anything that people who recover are really protected against reinfection.

Fauci on population immunity: "That's entirely conceivable, and likely, as a matter of fact."

Claim: "Fauci is not science."

Truth: Anthony Fauci has a long history of scientific reseach, achievement, and public service, with actionable advances that have served the American public since Ronald Reagan. There is absolutely no evidence that he is under the influence of Big Pharma, and the ONLY reason that trumpians like you despise him is because he contradicted that evil orange piece of s*** publicly on occasion.

This is a classic case of projection, actually. Because we, including trumpians, saw how endlessly corrupt that piece of garbage is, because we, including trumpians, saw how he constantly appointed people who could profiteer off their appointments, you trumpians need to project that corruption onto others, even if it means you have to disparage Reagan and Bush before trump. YOU ARE CULTISTS.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    seabrookcajun likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

That natural immunity quote was about March 2020. Recently he stated essentially that he wasn't sure how effective natural immunity was, compared to the vaccines, and more research was needed...you know, kind of like the Democrats shovel to their supporters regarding fed removal of cannabis from schedule 1.

I stand by my claim that Fauci is not science. I support your freedom to assert that Fauci is science.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watching the news. Let me get this straight. The colleges are making students go back to remote learning yet made all students get vaxed and wear mask. So they did now they still can't go to school. Lastly illegals get to come into our country unvaxed get flown free to cities around the US where they spread Covid. Yet legal citizens get fired for not getting vaxed.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course you do, despite all his credentials, accomplishments, additions to public health, and rational statements such that a scientist is obliged to make. You're a trump cultist.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I just gave my dog her monthly dose of ivermectin. As far as I can tell she's never had Covid. Thus, obviously, ivermectin works against Covid.... as do daily doses of Origen dog food, and some regular rubs behind the ears.