A public service announcement to anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

they claimed that she said that she took the vaccine three days before her death but there is ample evidence that says A) she never said that and B) she didn't receive a booster three days before her death. THIS is the whole genesis of the discussion.

we are not discussing whether that is true. we've already established that she say she had the booster three days before her death and she did not take the booster three days before her death. you took the conversation away from this very narrow discussion topic to a more broad one about whether she had been booster or vaccinated at all.

I'm asking you about a very specific claim you made that "some people said..." You finally admitted that the "some people" didn't exist.

Based upon my 2-3 comments above it doesn't appear you've done such a great job of steering the conversation back to anywhere but the question of did betty white say she took a booster three days before her death or did she take a booster three days before her death.

2. Tiger in NC

Trump was and is driven by his little ego. It's so small that he cannot stand to be contradicted, even when he's waded into a conversation that he has no expertise. He simply couldn't take it that the doctors there contradicted his snake oil salesman approach to a global pandemic. Calling TDS is just fucking lazy.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump has nothing to do with anything. his task was to mobilize whatever resources we had to develop the vaccine, and thats the end of it. virus doesnt care about trump. it even hit other countries where trump wasnt in power.

trump advised people to get vaccinated, helped develop the vax, and thats fine. as biden says, it doesnt get solved at the federal level. its about you and your doctor. you life your family, your doctor. not trump. TDS means you define everything thru trump lens

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

WHO? TELL ME WHO CLAIMED THIS, why are you bringing it up?

(it doesnt matter, you were just deflecting)

when did she take it then? according to you most people her age are vaccinated. most are boosted too arent they. when was hers? oh, you dont know? then how are you ruling out that the side effects hurt her?

no YOU said they claimed that! right here:

WHO!!!!! who claimed this! you made this up!

5. Tiger in NC

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

tell us, when exactly was she boosted, if not 3 days before, lots of other days are available.

what has happened here is this:

1. some goofy kooks without much or any real evidence claimed betty white had a deadly booster reaction to booster

2. jabs do have side effects, old people are fragile. its entirely possible side effects happened to white.

3. betty white is very very likely to have been jabbed, based on real actual evidence (stats)

4. you have TDS

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Fanatic

It's irrelevant. When was never part of the question.

Fanatic posted it and that is what started all of this. Go back and look for yourself

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are implying with the word "eventually" that he resisted advising vaccination, this is untrue and trump was encouraging vaccination early. that trump resisted endorsing vaccines is a lie spread by the left.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...at-trump-said-encourage-covid-19-vaccine-use/

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont care, thats the point. i was mocking you for grilling me endlessly on this exact same question. thats why i said it was me and my dog. i was trying to relay the idea that it does not matter it was a deflection on your part.

its hugely relevant. the whole question here is about if the booster contributed to her death. if she got boosted and died one minute later that would be pretty damning for the booster. but you dont know when she got boosted, so you shouldnt rule out its possible effects on her death.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

thank God for Betty White.......