A review from a pissed off LSU fan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 10, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

First, 4 losses to Alabama in a row is not good enough. It sucks because 2012 both games LSU was the better team, 2013 and this year LSU was the better team. Les better beat Alabama, and fucking fast.

2nd boy do the SEC officials suck. They pulled back a flag for interference that should have at least been illegal contact, there were holds and blocks in the backs missed and 2 PI's missed in the endzone. A punt downed at the 1 that was called a touchback, Jennings was targeted, and that PF was complete bullshit.

That being said the refs didn't cost us the game, they just kept Alabama in it. I'm certain LSU scores 6 after the Yeldon fumble.

I'm also certain Rashard Robinson should be running stadiums from now until the rest of his life because Cooper made Jalen Collins his bitch, twice on 1 play for a TD. RR let his teammates and the entire state down with his stupidity and selfishness.

Anthony Jennings will never be any better than Blake Sims who is basically the same player but with more time in a system. And I'm gonna go on the record and say neither will Brandon Harris. This offense needs a dropback passer.

Now, that being said. We are who we are. Anthony Jennings threw away at least 5 balls I saw of, threw 4 passes that were dropped, 1 pass that would have been a TD had Dupree knew how to use the sideline, and 1 int that happened because Dural fell.

That would have been 13 of 21 for over 200, and 2 TD's. Add almost 200 yards of rushing the football and LSU was the better team last night.

But for some reason we got a bunch of fucking yahoos on here that don't acknowledge these things. Their blind hatred of everything Miles and Jennings makes them borderline retarded.

The one thing I will give you lunatics, is the losses to the Alabama. Especially when LSU is the better team.

That's it, I'm signing off this bitch for awhile, see y'all when football season is over.

gyver, KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I agree with it all. Particularly the 1st paragraph. I 4 one am sick and freaking tired of losing 2 Bama. This shit has 2 stop. We're literally 1 half decent QB away from a dynasty and making Bama our bitch. It's waaay overdue.

rockwallfan and Winston318 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What happened to your love affair with Les and AJ?

Rouxleaux likes this.
  4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

only played them once in the 2012 season.
    got beat by 21 in 2013. tough to say we were better.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It is better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, what is retarded is that you Yahoos actually think we hate Miles and the players.

I don't hate Welter or any LSU player.

Wish they were all future 1st rounders.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The Republican victory followed by the loss to Alabama was just too much.

8. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

You back Miles yet you acknowledge LSU has been the better team despite losing in '12 and '14? Admit it, Bama won both games because of better coaching. Both games conservative D gave the game away. Same as it did to Ole Miss, Clemson, etc. I could see it once or twice but not four times. Also, you mention Cooper making Collins his bitch. Collins is a goddamn back up, why would you not put White, your best CB on Cooper? Again, coaching error. Bama exploited it.

That said, I like Miles the man. He has done a wonderful job here. However his mistakes are sometimes just unacceptable for his pay grade. Everyone gets outcoached. Hell Bama outplayed LSU in '11 but Miles was the better coach. It is the fact we see the team keep losing games at the end that they should win. We see clock/TO/etc mistakes in more games than we do not. Miles also has become too conservative. Those are my issues with him.

I like the man Miles a lot. I appreciate his love and passion for his players and LSU. I like the fact that he suspended his best CB against Bama.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  9. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Let's be fair here also, Collins was out classed and (for the first 1/2 of the game) kept cooper in relative check. Really they should have been chipping him off the line and not playing 10 yards back. That was my big issue.

10. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I understand you are pissed, but how is LSU the "better" team if they keep losing?? I mean, does coaching count?? Does QB play count?? I see just as many great athletes on Bama's sideline as ours. What I also see is better coaching and better QB play. I mean, in 2012 and 2014, they came into Tiger Stadium and beat us, not an easy thing to do. I think the record speaks for itself....

The 2011 season, which is what I think you are referring to, yeah, the 21-0 in the biggest game of the year with us barely crossing midfield pretty much negates your "we were the better team" argument. I think the media was DYING to give us the AP Title that year and we pretty much blew it by not showing up. If Bama wins that game on the last play with a field goal, you would have had a split title, IMO.