A review from a pissed off LSU fan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 10, 2014.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The answer to this is absolutely simple. When we start having losing seasons. We still haven't come close.

Before the season started, most of the minions predicted something close to what our record was this year.

There were disastrous moments this season--and plenty of fun moments. Les Miles LSU football has been fun much more often than not. I watch LSU football for fun. It still is.

Is it as enjoyable this year as in a year when we are in the hunt for the national championship? Of course not. But LSU has won 3 of them in 114 years or so of playing football. It's still a nice way to pass time, even when we don't win every game or a championship.

We watched a really young team grow up and gut it out this season--at points when our negative fanbase had simply given up on the season. Our team didn't.

If Miles starts producing losing seasons, it will be time for him to go. I also will be displeased if seasons like this one became the rule more than the exception. But I wouldn't sleep on the 2015 Tigers. We'll be in a sweet spot like we were in '11. We'll be young but experienced, with not enough upperclassmen who can qualify for the draft, so we shouldn't lose too many to the draft this year.

didit, LSUDad, gyver and 5 others like this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said Stacy. I would agree with the gauge you set for the program and the coach.

LSUDad and TigerTap like this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You didn't answer my question but if a single losing season is all it takes, damn. I was asking for the magical percentage where red's pump vapor locks.

4. lesneedstogo

lesneedstogo Veteran Member

Losing To Bama sucks, I was around in the 70's when Bama beat us like 12 years straight. Oh how I hated Charlie Mac and guess what? We got another Charlie Mac now. Ugh......I think Bama has LSU so "psyched out" about losing to them, I wonder if and when we will beat them again. Everyone says this team is young and a NC is in store for 2015. I'd be happy to beat Bama next year......

PS. I hate losing top recruits from Louisiana to Saban too.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Hating mac was wrong in the 70s for loses to the bear and hating miles now for loses to satin is wrong.

StaceyO, Winston1 and LSUDad like this.