A simple prayer request...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Aug 11, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I just got in from the Hospital tonight, & I thought I'd just ask you all to keep my family in your prayers...

My mother was in the hospital the week before last because of a viral infection of some sort in her respiratory system. She should be fine.

Last night, my sister (and daughter to a beautiful 9 month old nephew of mine) went to the hospital with gall stones or kidney stones or something of that sort...She should be fine...

Today, my father went into the hospital for a terribly swollen leg and found out he had some type of infection as well. It wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that when he checked in, after routine tests, it turns out that my father (Bengalfan) is actually a diabetic (Something that killed my grandfather & has taken the wind out of my dad's brother as well). He should be fine too, but now I'm nervous about the likelihood of diabetes being a hereditary trait that my father may have passed on to me.

It's been a rough few weeks over here...

Please keep our family in your prayers.

2. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I will certainly keep them in my prayers.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Keep us posted.

Godspeed!

4. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

My prayers for you and your family are on the way.

5. LSU

LSU Founding Member

May the God of creation and redemption be with you and your loved ones. May God give your family the peace, comfort, and assurance to accept everything that has happened and everything that will happen, not because what has happened is good in our eyes, but because almighty God has permitted it, and because the obedience of the course of events to God is in itself an absolute good.

The Lord bless you and keep you
    The Lord lift His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace;
    The Lord make His face to shine upon you,
    And be gracious unto you.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Heal your family and create your own reality

Speak to your soul ... son

Say ... and have your father say ... a personal affirmation (sincere prayer- like discussion with your soul ... like meditation)

Create your own ... or use something like this I have recommended to hundreds of diabetics over the past 25 years with my clinical hypnotherapy and healing work:

Say your affirmations 3 times a day ... sincerely and faithfully every day without fail ... THIS IS NOT A PRAYER ... but an earnest request and a discussion with your own soul ... controlled by your subconscious mind ... the mind that shapes your reality

Example:
    Dear Lord God of My Being and to my subconscious mind ... Please allow me to be healthy and happy every day of my life here on earth. Allow my inner mind to control my (list the disease ... diabetes) and create enough insuline naturally using the inner mind, my gift from God.

The words should be your own and sincere ... the Bottom Line

Every person has the right to be healthy and happy ... The words are in the good book ... Ask and ye' shall receive ... seek and ye' shall find ... knock, at it shall be opened for you.

You can even have each person's Affirmation framed and put on their night table ... It does work ... When I retire from Aramco a filthy rich and decadent multi-millionairre ... I'll write books and show others how to heal themselves for the rest of my life ... like my father before me ... one of the pioneers in Hypnosis ...

Good luck young man!

7. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I never thought Ramah capable of such non-sarcasm. :) I'll keep you and your loved ones in my prayers, dude. Hope things take a turn for the better.

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

A sincere prayer is sometimes the greatest gift one can give,
    or receive.

I will certainly remember your family in my prayers when my knees hit the floor before bed tonight.

May the peace of the Lord be with you always.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

not being flippant at all...but a neighbor i grew up with has diabetes and had the same thing with her leg and is very infected. there is no treatment. they amputated part of her leg 4 diff times so far due to the infection. then comes the sports paper the other day with the FDA approving maggots to cure this because its so successful. trust me, the surgery doesnt work at all...this poor lady is going back for her 5 partial amputation and its brutal. look into this.

leeches remove bloodclots and this was recently approved. we are going full circle medicinally. read all you can. my dad had double-bypass last week and hes in perfect shape. everything is 95% genetic. you control the rest but look into everything you can.

your family is in our prayers.

10. kjntiger

kjntiger Founding Member

first find out how many people in your immediate family have diabetes. If it is not alot then chances are with a little work you can bypass developing the disease. diabetes, by its nature, tends to skip a generation. i have no way to explain that but, it is one phenomena that makes it hard to find a complete cure for it.
    ways of reducing your chances are cutting down on the amount of sugar(mainly in the form of fructose) that you consume and by exercising. just a little walk will do. take your family withyou to spend a little quiet time and talk. i know this works because my mom, aju t, and uncles used to take the shots. since i asked them to do this for me it has enabled them to quit taking the shot.
    as far as your fathers leg is concerned give accupuncture a shot. i have been hearing some very promising things form eastern medicine that our medicine is finally starting to say works.
    no matter what keep a postive attitude cuz in effect ramah is right; your mind is exceptionally powerful and can do some amazing things. this i found out when i went through my training for a certain type of job with the navy when they put me through hell. and always remember that you have people here to talk to. if you want you may email me at [email protected]