A South Korean held, to be beheaded next

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

On fox news they are now showing an al quada group now holding a south korean hostage for beheading unless thier demands are met, Al Zarqawi.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,123198,00.html

Although he isn't American I am horrified at the video I'm seeing with this victim pleading his case in his language.

I think the news networks are being used against us because Al Quada knows
    just what they are doing by manipulating the media and using it to thier advantage.
    I think they've studied Vietnam very well.

At what point do the news media quit showing this kind of thing?
    I think we are just feeding this evil and making things worse by reporting this.

Do you think this would happen if there was absolutely no coverage of this kind of thing?
    I personally don't think this would be happening if there wasn't any coverage.

We don't know where Bin Ladden is or Al Zarqawi is but I bet we could find thier family members.
    Do like the Russians did and kill one of thier relatives and then send the body parts to thier families.
    OR
    Take these terrorists we have captured and smear them in Pig blood and then
    kill them.

These people don't deserve a trial or justice by conventional means, we have
    to be brutal because thats the only things these people understand.

You can say whatever you want about me but the Russians stopped terrorism
    and so did this article posted by LSUDUDE on another thread.
    Link
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

We have to get serious and brutal with these people or this will never end!

2. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

HELL yeah if they want to kill people to see allah I think it's only natural to take away their motivation.

You want to be a suicide bomber great. All suicide boming sites will be doused in pigs blood. Kiss allah and you virgins good bye. Sh!t hose their families down in blood while you're at it.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Allah says: Goodnight now.

Oh yeah, and about the 77 virgins I was just JACKIN' wid ja.....

PUNKS.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Is it ernie els or goosen? oh you said korean. nevermind.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What we should do is grab 10 members of each terrorist's family and send them a video of the family members being beheaded and their heads being tossed into a pigpen.

6. tirk

agree

7. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

And just exactly how is that going to solve the problem? More innocent people being brutally murdered. How do you know that the family members agree with them? With the eye for an eye mentality of these cowards, they will do nothing more than kidnap more innocent people and just prolong the cycle. I do agree that the media needs to stop giving this issue publicity. I also think that the Arab govt's. have to somehow do something that will make these cowards afraid to die for this cause. If we insult the bodies, it will only inflame the Muslim world against us, as has been proven. Basically, in this issue, since it involves the Saudi gov't., we should keep as low a profile as possible, helping them to find the terrorists and then let them deal with them. JMO

8. tirk

nah its almost at the point where civility is the least of our options. its beyond reproach. they understand cruelty only. tired of worrying about the rest its time to make it right for us whatever that entails. Brutality is obviously the only thing they respond to...with each successive beheading or attack we are perceived as weaker. its time to step up.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Didn't you read this?

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

Muslims believe that if they die in the presence of a pig that they won't get to go to paradise. These bastards are going to kidnap and kill as many of our people as they can whether we infidels "keep a low profile" or not. Haven't you been paying attention? The Muslim world is already inflamed against us. They might not be afraid to die but they don't want to miss out on their 72 virgins. Having a live pig ride on every plane or train might not be a bad idea either.

You liberals don't understand that we are in a war of survival that we cannot afford to lose. If a few so called "innocent" Muslims have to die so be it. There is collateral damage in every war. Think about it. If you were a fanatic who was unafraid to die for your cause and you were willing to slaughter as many civilians as you could possibly kill wouldn't you have to rethink your position if your mother was chopped up and fed to pigs and your daughter was next if you didn't give up terrorist acts?

10. tirk

can we line up b52s and shower the country/mosques with pigblood? or what seems like it. lets use al qaeda blood instead yet no one will know the difference.