A South Korean held, to be beheaded next

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Doing it with real pig blood would help the American pig farmers add another souce of revenue if the military bought a lot of pig blood.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

good point. thanks.

3. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Hey Mike if they blow up buildings, Fly planes into sky scrapers and behead innocent civilians when they're not inflamed. Do we really want to let them hang around to get inflamed???

4. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You would have fit right in at Munich in 1938, Mike. Pacifists and appeasers like yourself are exactly why we have wars...aggressors take one look at the likes of you and become even bolder in their aggression.

6. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I never said that killing and defiling the bodies of these cowards shouldn't be done. I said we should let the Arabs they are attacking do it. They are attacking innocent Iraqis and Saudis as well as us. The cowards think they are fighting for the very people they are killing. Let them rise up against them and let them condemn them. If they don't want to do it then we really don't have any business sending our troops there to fight and die for them, do we?

And don't attack me when you people who want to wantonly and indiscriminately murder what may be innocent people just becasue they are family members to these cowards. That makes you no better than them!

I want to ask all you gung ho folks out there, if you're so damn anxious to see this fight,why the hell are you or your kids not there. I know a couple are and good, you back up your words with your actions. The rest of you, quit your jobs or send your kids to enlist. Go where the action is. You make the sacrifice you seem so willing to ask of others. Otherwise, stfu!

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i can't reenlist.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Mike, that's just it, YOU think you ARE better than them. NEWS FLASH you aren't. US history is littered with examples of our brutality. YOU have kids right? would YOU rather be better than them or have your kids alive. it COULD come down to that. Don't think it can't. the longer you sit there with that bullsh*t pacifist attitude, holier than though crap, the more YOU and PEOPLE like you are tying the hands of our military. if it weren't for your kind in WASHINGTON we could take the gloves OFF. don't EVEN go to the bible and preach that turn the other cheek crap. Why don't you check out Jesus in the Temple, He was MAD AS HELL at the MONEYCHANGERS and picked up a WHIP and beat them OUT!

He sure as hell didnt turn the other cheek that day did he? there is a time to fight and a time for peace. God told Joshua AND David to killthem and kill them all. leave not one goat nothing. ( see the books of kings and leviticus ) You pacifists kill me you use the bible as a crutch and you actually know ZILCH about christainity and the plight of the jews in the Old Testament. Survival, and freedom it's something to fight for.

9. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

JS, if you're going to use biblical examples, please be sure you know what you're talking about okay? When Jesus went into the temple and ran the moneychangers out, He did it because they had turned a sacred place of worship into a den of thieves and a business place. It had nothing to do with "turning the other cheek" or any other matter even remotely associated with this discussion. As far as your using the examples of God instructing the Jews to kill everyone and everything, that part you got right. But I'm not the one you should be telling that to, okay? It should be your hero Bush who started this half-ass crap. If he's gonna go after some of them, he should go after ALL of them, all Muslims in every Muslim country because according to you guys, they ALL hate us, right? So lets not discriminate. Write him and tell him what you tell me and since he is a biblical Christian and believes he was appointed by God, see what kind of answer you get.

I guess Harry Truman and Ike were appeasers as well when they didn't follow George Pattons advice and rearm the Germans and fight the Russians or MacArthurs' advice and a-bomb the Chinese and Koreans. Yeah, they were a couple of real pussies!

10. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member