A South Korean held, to be beheaded next

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

With that little tirade, you just proved what most of us already knew...that there's no reasoning logically with the liberal mind, because instead of using facts, you resort to emotion to make your case.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Hey holier than though butt head I Do know what I'm talking about MAYBE you don't. I would be willing to bet you I know as much or more about the Bible as you do.

Let me spell it out for your simple mind. In the temple, Jesus did not back up from the task at hand simply because it involved some violence. He issued stern discipline out to those people defiling his father's house, HENCE HE DID NOT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. MAN GET A FREAKIN CLUE DUDE.

I was using the example to show you Jesus DIDn't always just lay down, but you had to twist it around to make yourself Mr. Theology which is a huge joke. And then you go off on this tangent about Patton? I never said BUSH should kill all the Muslims, although that would not upset me, I just said it's people like you that cry all the time about "turning the other cheek" until a scud missle flies up your ass, then you're all up on the Pres's nuts wondering where the military is, the same one that the budget was cut on because you voted some gay hugging liberal piece of **** into office.
    :cuss:

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

One thing that is apparent regarding these abductions and ransoms is that it was spurned on by their success in getting the feckless Spaniards to appease them. Now, they keep trying to reproduce that one success. Screw the Spanish!

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

CNN and MSNBC reporting that arab TV is stating the South Korean hostage has been killed.

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

U.S. Military found the beheaded young man and Korea identified him through photos of the remains. :usaflagwa :po:

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Its a good thing I'm not president, I would make sure that Syria and Iran look like a
    parking lot this morning.
    I'm pissed and tired of innocent people dying.
    You going to kill innocent people, well, I'll whipe the sponsers of terrorism off the face
    of the earth for every innocent people killed.
    Americans would have 48 hours to get the hell out of these countries.

About Mikethetiger69 view,
    That would change if he was related to any of the innocent victims being killed.

"This is total Bull****!"--the situation with killings of innocent people, there is no consequences for thier actions.

8. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Amen brother :usaflagwa

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

They think they are making us want to leave, and turn tail and run like Mike advocates. What they don't realize is that for the vast majority of americans this just pisses us off more. My marine friend is going back over for his second tour of duty and after these last be-headings, they have EXTREMLY itchy trigger fingers. He has reported to me Fallujah is super quiet since the Marines took over for the Regular army. They ride the streets, patrolling, daring them to show arms so I've been told.
    They don't have internal problems in the marines like the Reg Army so he has told me. He informed me that if Marines were in charge of the prison over there, no film would have been made. And the prisoners would have been happy at THE easy treatment he saw. They don't exactly take prisoners in recon, they dispose of them queitly.
    I am glad they are picking on other nations now, these other nations are the ones that have been so reluctant to help us in the past. Now they will get pissed too. Actually, I'm not glad it is happening at all but I'd rather see it happen to others not just the US.

I predict that if this **** continues, there will be such a public outcry, in all nations and such a backlash against ISLAM that these poor ****ers will help us find their radicals. You can't drink or eat OIL, they need our money and even the liberals will eventually be overshadowed by such a public outcry.

You see the Terrorists THINK this public outcry will be for us to turn tail and run like we did in somlia. WRONG, the public outcry will be for blood this time. You get enough people pissed off and all this HOLIER than THOU bull**** the liberals are screaming will eventually be just a lilttle squeek.
    Once enough civilians get be-headed and enough troops get killed, the revenge factor takes shape. We may have left NAM but we got even. Remember NAPALM? You see war is a horrible thing, we as Americans seldom leave with a higher body count than we leave. The terrorists, the liberals and the people that support them both would do well to gander back in History and check that out.
    :cuss:

:usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa :911:

10. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Couldn't agree with you more JS. I was watching a show on the History channel today about the Somila incident. They have a national holiday in honor of turning back the big bad americans. The big difference between now and then is the Commander-in-Chief. Bush understands that there are going to be casualities; it's war it happens.

If I was Bush I would order all media out of Iraq and then take care of business by any means necessary. :usaflagwa