A stable genius…..really?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, May 6, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Not mentioned were his own sister and longtime fixer, among others. But none of them knows 45 like the group we have on this board, of course. Now I see Musk is going to reinstate 45's Twitter account. Boy, the misinformation engine is starting up again. God help us all. Our country is screwed with the morons past and present running it.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Amazing how your opinion about Mattis and Kelly changed when they spoke the truth about your tinpot god. I guess it’s easier to deny the truth than swallow your pride Shane

rockwallfan likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Kelly was a dork from the start. Matis and Bolden were out for one thing and one thing only, you are just too stupid to realize it.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i believe tillerson, trump probably was an idiot that knew very little about world politics, but thats ok, he did fine. the average new york businessman has no reason to know about transnistria or india china border conflict etc. thats why president have advisors. he didnt start any new wars, and he had the economy humming. thats all i want from a president.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Why are you two useful idiots of the left worried? Have y'all been keeping up with current events? Help is on the way the Minister of Disinformation will fix everything. Your neo minister Joseph Goebbles I mean Nina Jankowicz is here to save the day. Don't worry Trump will be taken off Twitter and the terrorist leaders in Iran will remain on Twitter.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

New inside sources are saying that trump asked his military advisors if China had a hurricane machine and if they were launching hurricane attacks against the USA. One insider remarked something along the lines of "he proves every minute that he's a fucking idiot."

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm impressed - and not surprised. Trump is an out of the box thinker - not afraid to brain storm. And he consults and is open to advisement. I'm impressed - even a bit more than before.

anyone know what brand of tanning lotion he wears? I'm gonna try it.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

remember 10 years ago when Alex Jones said there was a pedophile island where they would take rich powerful people, film them screwing kids, and then have complete control of them. who were the idiots that believed that crap?

btw, Bill Clinton flew to pedo island 71 times.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wasn't just Bill. There were lots of cretins, one of them being that piece of absolute shit Chief Justice John Roberts. Its no wonder a low life scum bag like "dubya" is the one that appointed him to the court. Thick as thieves those assholes are

Frogleg likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

[​IMG]