A Very Happy Poster

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mr. Peabody, Dec 4, 2004.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Congrats, Peabody. You guys really looked like the team to beat, tonight. If I'm Pete Carroll, I'm worried about facing you. Adrian Peterson makes OU just
    that much better than any other contender in the field.

Beat SoCal badly and shut the media up. Please. Run up the score if you can (and I think you can...OU looked like they should hold the #1 ranking in the polls tonight instaed of SC). I certainly won't think any less of you.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

Two years in a row in the NC game, quite an accomplishment. I hope OU takes home the title and denies any satisfaction to USC, PC, and the west coast media.

3. bschne1

bschne1 Freshman

FUSC shirts

I think some guy is selling FUSC tshirts for$10. I bought one. That would be so cool if everyone had a FUSC shirt. I hate those bastards!

4. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Block and Tackle are two keys that UCLA and ND and other teams have not done to USC this year.

Get physical and Boomer Sooner.!!

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Congrats Peabody, I'll be pulling for OU, but I'll be betting on USC.

Uhhhhh, USC did not "punk" AU in '03. It was, in fact, a very close game. Are you sure that's not your agenda peeking through , dheadtiger? :grin:

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yes. PLEASE WASTE USC!!! I get ROYALLY pissed when I hear the media or USC fans say, "USC is going for back-to-back titles" when they didn't even win the real national title last season.

7. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I hope you are joking, because it was not a close game...Auburn was manhandled 23-0 at Jordan-Hare. The Trojans doubled up the Tigers in total offense and only allowed 164 yards in total offense for the game. The Trojans sacked Campbell 6 times. I watched the game and was pulling for the Tigers, but there is no denying that Auburn got "punked" in that game. Congrats on a terrific '04 season however.

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Nope, no hidden agenda here. I honestly feel the best 2 in the nation are playing in the Orange. Also, a 3 TD+ loss is not a close game. I lost a K on AU in that game so you know I was tuned in.

No way I would bet on SC. The teams that have played SC very close this yr are no where near the level that OU is playing on. The Trojans are in for a woodshed type ass whipping, I can't wait to witness. :hihi:

9. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

I'm holding you personally responsible for this Peabody. I want USC so humiliated they have no choice but to close down their football program. TAKE NO PRISONERS!

10. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Sorry, my bad, I meant 2002, not 2003. you're correct that '03 was not close.