ABC Email Address

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Here is a Link to an ABC email address, lets write them and tell
    them what we think of thier announcers and proclamations

[email protected]

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Here is what I sent them.....

I must admit I am shocked at the love fest your network has shown towards USC. Keith Jackson and Dan Fouts might as well have been wearing USC hats and sweaters they were so biased. And then for your main hosts, Saunders, Bowden, and James, to proclaim USC national champs and speak down upon the BCS system that you helped create.....that is pathetic.

I hope when the new BCS contract comes up your network is outbid and a real network with objective announcers gets the contract.

Jeremy Jacob

3. Sourdoughman

Here is what I sent them:

The way your announcers talked after the Rose bowl you
    would think that the Sugar bowl would be on another
    network.

Its too bad all of your people that covered the game
    are partisian to USC.

announcers should be not partisian and unprofessional
    which shows how unprofessional your network really is

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Let's all think about how much good that will actually do...

What you should really do is go buy a TiVo, and tell them you're going to use it for each television time out in response to their pandering to the bottom advertising dollar...

TiVo is going to do to the TV industry what CD burners and Roxio Easy CD Creator, and Napster/Kazaa are currently doing to the music industry...Kill it slowly...

You see it already...CD's from major record labels have gone down 50%...and that's in DIRECT RESPONSE to the fact that the normal consumer, like myself, has more burned CD's in their car CD cases and more free .mp3 tunes on their PC than they do legally purchased CD's and .mp3's from Apple's iTunes service...

TiVo, if marketed correctly, priced moderately, and thoroughly saturated, will render these petty panderings and corporate connections like the ones that ABC currently has with these sell outs in favor of advertising and whatnot in order to boost its ad rates and ratings for its BCS games meaningless...

When you've got a TiVo, and you're not watching the damn commercials anyway, then advertising revenue will go the way of Internet advertising, and over-inflated CD prices....They'll go through the floor...and the pressure and the pandering will cease...

5. Sourdoughman

I already have TIVO and don't watch the commercial except for live sports that I watch.

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Make sure you mention that...But also tell them that you bought it for the EXPRESS purpose of biting back in response to poor objectivity towards the advertising bottom dollar.

Tell them when they make a change, you'll start watching commercials, but as far as you're concerned, you're e-mailing their sponsors and advertisers to let them know just how little good they're support of ABC and it's current talking heads is...

7. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Neo...I mean TE, you are out of control. My TIVO is used for many things, including flying past commercials. It will no longer record anything on ABC though...

8. tigerville

tigerville Freshman

thanks for the email address, I sent a nasty one!

9. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

i told them if usc is the nc than they should show us their nc trophy on the air. and i also told them after sun. their network is banned in my home.

10. Curveball

Curveball Founding Member

I said:

Dear ABC,

I am personally uphauled at the fact that you think that just because USC wins the Rose Bowl, which may I remind you that it is not the National Championship game, you think they are the split champions. Did you ever think of the fact that if LSU destroys Oklahoma, they won't be the undisputed champions? Probably not. I know whatyou'r4e thinking. This is just another bashing of USC by an LSU fan. It's not. I'm just informing you of the fact that either team could destroy each other and still could be the undisputed champion. But, now the voter will vote sympathetically for USC.

Sincerely,

Darryl Abbate
    Destrehan, LA