ABC Email Address

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 1, 2004.

1. tigerville

tigerville Freshman

Dear Sirs,

I was disgusted today watching the coverage of the Rose Bowl. It is a shame that you have tried to devalue the efforts of an LSU and OU team who deserve the title of National Champ. If the pundits want to spin USC's win, so be it. But as the official media sponsor of the BCS, you are the voice of college football. For your commentators to continually refer the USC as the National Champ. Is a travesty.

I am glad to have tickets to the game so I do not have to watch ABC sports again. My opinion of your network has greatly decreased and I am severly disappointed with your lack of fair and balanced coverage. I hope that the BCS and NCAA football cancels their contract with you immediately!!

2. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

To some of you, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I do have one recommendation. Please use the spell check function before sending your email. Some of these sound really bad. I will probably take heat for saying it, but hopefully from here on out they will sound a little more professional.

Darryl from Destrahan - did you happen to go on a cruise in May of 2002? Just curious, as TigerFan75 and I met a good guy named Darryl from there.

3. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

ok

I left a short note too. I said the commentators were a disgrace and I couldn't believe they were allowed to make such disrespectful comments about the two teams that are playing in the sugar bowl.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

TE, I reposted your post on the OU board.

5. LsuIsaNobranA

LsuIsaNobranA Founding Member

I sent this to ABC

Hey Guys,

Hows it going, hope I didn't interrupt you guys giving bj's to all the usc players but I just wanted to say nice job in calling the game today, I really enjoyed it. How bout them Trojans, obviously they are the NUMBER ONE TEAM in the nation. I mean I guess when you play in the 2nd biggest bowl you are the national champions. I guess next year Oklahoma and LSU should aim for being the 3rd best team in the nation next year.Keith Jackson and Dan Flouts are sure some bright people too by the way. GO ABC, I mean THAT is the channel I leave my television on all day and i'm sure everyone else in America, Thanks

ABC's #1 Fan, Hobby Bobby

P.S - I hope you all get hit by a train, jerkoffs

6. Claw

Claw Founding Member

Are they allowing signs to be brought in to the Dome for the Sugar Bowl? If not, I suggest someone sneak some in and plant themselves in full view behind one of the endzones....

Already
    Biased against the REAL
    Champs.

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LMFAO ... and that ole sack o' shit jackson needs ginko biloba

8. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Did anyone complain to them about those atrocious Aerosmith commercials that they are running ad naseum for Monday Night Football?

And I think Keith Jackson had a rough case of Hawthorne-itis calling the Rose Bowl. Did he have a monitor in the booth? He was calling receptions incomplete passes and missing penalties.

9. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

I wrote:

If ABC cares about professionalism (HAH), then the first words out of any talking head's mouth Sunday's Sugar Bowl broadcast should be an on the knees delivered APOLOGY to NCAA Football fans, LSU Tiger and OKlahoma Sooner fans for the complete asinine remarks made by your announcers. An official apology to the teams and universities as well as the fan bases is imperative. Does Disney care so much about the West Coast dollar they are willing to spit on the rest of us? Apparently so... I for one demand an apology!!

By the way, love the comment about the sign "Already Biased Against the Real Champs" - let's see tons of those Tiger fans who are lucky enough to have procurred tix to the game!

GEAUX TIGERS!

10. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

I think it was closer to a Harry Carey type drunk fest. He had to be hard on the bottle (or can if you are Harry). He also needs to upgrade the prescription in his glasses.

Better yet Keith, go ahead and take the retirement package and the home they have setup for you over there in Pasadena.