Abortion

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 7, 2011.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Second trimester babies can't be aborted.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s all silly to be honest.

I can’t understand why people just can’t admit that abortion is the killing of a life.

Termination
    Murder

Whatever you want to call it, you are taking a life. It’s a fact, can’t deny that. You can hide behind the “It’s Law” argument all you want, but you are kidding yourself.

Slavery wasn’t illegal back in the day, just saying.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are also suggesting that the government should force people to bear children that they do not want. We have far too many unwanted children facing hard lives in foster care and orphanages and on welfare already.

I thought republicans were against government interference in family matters and against social welfare programs, too.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

We should kill those kids too. Maybe we can send them to the moon. They will not be viable outside of a space suit. And as his been established in Roe V. Wade, personhood is tied to viability. We can just dump em on the moon and let em die.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Sorry for you and mr. Shane's loss. My God bless your family.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am not suggesting anything.

Life isn’t pretty, but just because some people on this earth have wrong things done to them or cannot take responsibility for their actions does it mean that we should twist what is real life to make it seem as if it isn’t so that certain mothers can make it go away.

Again, you can make things political or religious like you always do, but the main fact in all of this is that it is NEW LIFE.

Undisputable LIFE…..

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

My wife and I had looked into adoption a few years ago. It's very hard to adopt a child. That's why people go overseas to do so. The government digs into your life. They would remain involved for years. We finally got our boy. We have thought about adopting a little girl. If it was easy and simple to adopt more people would. All I think you should need is a decent home, clean record , job and a will to want to adopt. If adoption wasn't so damn hard and expensive involvind judges and social workers more people would adopt. Why does it have to cost 30000$?

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

martin, what have you done with Supa?

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The great republican lie. They only want government interference in SOCIAL issues, not fiscal ones. But they say they want no interference. Look at all the anti abortion bills and anti gay marriage bills that came flying through state senates this past year. Ridiculous.

They believe that this nation should only be good god fearing christians. preferably white, but uncle toms are welcome.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What lie?

What government interference do we want?

How much money are we asking for?

When did we ask for a nation of only God fearing Christians?