About what I expected- better hope Saban goes to Texas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Nov 9, 2013.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I live in Texas and have for the past 16 years. I hate Texas A & M (with a purple passion) and Alabama. I don't hate Texas. I don't pull for them, and I'm amused when they lose, but I don't hate them, and their alums are far less obnoxious than Aggies.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Plus they have Austin. That is one of the coolest cities in the U.S.

LSUpride123 and StaceyO like this.
  3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I like Miles the man. I hate Miles the HC. If you and a few others here think he's capable of fixing it you are as dumb as the HC himself. Most here knew Skip F'ed LSU with this hire.
    You LSU internet only fans are funny. Myself and WestCoast both spend real $$ in support of the program, much more than a handful of Saturday night Rum parties...

4. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

3 BCS bowl games, 2 SEC Champs, a National Title, increasing the value of LSU Football by $millions (look it up), stadium expansion, attendance records, Top-10 recruiting, sending boatloads of guys to the NFL..... If this is getting f'd, I'll take it.

Your problem with Les is that the guy at Bama is, regrettably, better.

This year has been disappointing, due mainly to a lousy, young defense and back-breaking turnovers. But Skip Bertman "f'd LSU" by hiring its most successful football coach ever? Really?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    ParadiseiNC, gyver and Winston1 like this.
  5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Let's not forget that before season started all of the football analysts were predicting a 8-4 or maybe a 9-3 season. But after watching a few games,with a much improved offense, we all thought the team could do better. We haven't put 4 quarters of good football together since Florida.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I live in Amarillo. Texas Tech people are pretty homo as well :p

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Now that I look at it, 9-3 or 8-4 looks really bad when you consider the cupcakes we have played this year.

8. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Ole Miss was the biggest disappointment to me. We threw that away. Literally. And the 2nd half of Bama game just blew my mind.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Also. We aren't as young as people make us out to be. Especially the D line.

10. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I thought we would drop 2 this season, Bama and aTm because our defense was depleted. I thought UGA would be a close one but we would come out on top. I never thought we would drop OM, even though I think Freeze will improve that team. Now I think we finish 8-4. Hope I'm wrong and we win our bowl to get to 10-3. We have to get that bowl record turned around, it is getting embarrasing to lose every year.