Politics Accusations Against Kavanaugh

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Sep 17, 2018.

?

What say you

Poll closed Jan 17, 2019.
  1. She's lying

51.5%
  2. He's lying

9.1%
  3. Irrelevant cause it was 50 yrs ago and he was a kid

54.5%
  4. Fuck cnn

42.4%
  5. Fuck Feinstein

51.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I bet it wouldn't, to dig up shit that happened that long ago even if it were true is just dumb. I mean seriously, let's just say she is telling the truth, I'm quite sure ol Brett was just horned up looking to wet his carrot. They were in high school and this type of shit happens in high school.

Are you the same person? Take a long look back and tell me there isnt some shit you've done and you say "man, I'd never even try that now"

Same deal, we grow, we learn, we mature...well some of us do.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. shane0911

Again, see my post above. You might be the most sanctimonious mf'r I've ever encountered

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Ok so your going to tell me there isn't one person that would make up some shit about you. And then we should believe them just because they said it. Think about what your saying.

KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this ought to scare everyone but it won’t

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

In this country you are presumed innocent and if she waited this long then it is highly questionable.
    I could say you sexually assaulted me and I never even met you. But there are democrats that would believe it.

Where is the proof. This is dirty nasty politics and it is the democrats playing in the gutter with trump. No honor or guidelines. The world destroys people on innuendo.

Don't make them out to be heroes saving the country from Kavenaugh if there is a 1% chance.
    If there is a 1% chance then that means it was never proven.

Lets reopen Vince Foster's death years later cause that has Hilary Clintons fingerprints all over it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    KyleK likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

A list?!?! Did you say A LIST!?!? No way I could list them. Hell, some I see the pretty faces but can't remember the names.

7. shane0911

Ok, a scroll

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We keep letting them when is the GOP going to say enough is enough and tell them to GFY. First Bork then Thomas now Kavanaugh. Is there any doubt what so ever this is all orchestrated by the dems?

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And in the current #metoo environment, it becomes much easier to sling shit out there. You can't walk it back.

Her memory is "hazy" but she knows it happened. Damn. How far back will we go? Middle school? At what age do we ALL agree that we can hold some responsible for a LIFETIME, for what they did at that age? Who here applies that standard to the person they married? Afterall, a spouse is technically with you for a lifetime, will be the parent of your children, will have far greater impact on your life than a SC justice. If your wife had sexual misdeeds at age 15, is she off the fiance list?

I just can't buy that she never told anyone, not even her husband, but she's so traumatized 30 years later to go to a therapist. And then it's about her fear that he will one day be a SC justice. You know what happened in 2012 when she first went to the therapist? Romney hadn't yet made his stupid 47% comment, was still in the race and it was the first time Kavanaugh's name ever came up. Toobin said, "If a Republican, any Republican, wins in November, his most likely first nominee to the Supreme Court will be Brett Kavanaugh." But Romney lost and nobody gave a shit about Kavanaugh.

And then we have, "Kavanaugh's accuser is being represented by Debra Katz, a Washington D.C. lawyer and the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight.

POGO co-signed a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Grassley along with a variety of lefty groups demanding Kavanaugh records. This was the obstruction tactic of choice of the left for trying to secure the Court seat before they fastened on to this latest smear....Where does PGO gets its funding? From, among other sources, George Soros and his Open Society Foundation tentacles."

There is just far too much dirty association at this point to even begin taking this seriously or rescinding his appointment.

StaceyO, KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@uscvball You comin around gurl. Proud of you. :D

shane0911 likes this.