ACTIVE SHOOTER: MARJORY STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL IN PARKLAND

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@uscvball Deep state eh? In 2008 I knew people who were convinced that a right wing deep state led by Cheney would hold a coup and prevent Obama’s inauguration. There is a persistent fear of a right wing deep state on the left.
    I think @Tiger in NC has it right when he asks how an incompetent government or a shadowy organization can manipulate things so well. Are you sure it’s not the Templers or Rosicrucians?
    Frankly I believe it comes down to competition. The right and left rise and fall on a fairly regular basis due more to the natural ebb and flow of institutions than grand conspiracies.
    I’m sorry if this seems insulting but belief in grand conspiracies is a deadly trap. It can be easier to blame that than get do the hard work of winning hearts and minds. We Cant win by using the negative and telling people they’re wrong. Rather we have to show the great things that we’ve accomplished and how our ideas can create a better world for everyone.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I won't be engaging you in a discussion because frankly, it has proven to be a waste of time, both yours and mine. You have a tendency to revert to personal insults and I'm not interested in that. Finally, when we last engaged in a terse debate, you failed to acknowledge that your "legit source" from the Wall St Journal, turned out to be nothing more than a basic internet blogger. So even when the facts are staring at you, you deny. What would be the point in following another predictably similar exchange?

If you want to do your own research then start with Soros, Brennan, Rothschild, and 2 sovereign entities...SA, and the Vatican.
    Interesting then that one of the Florida students made the comment, "It's time to create a new normal" and anyone not joining them will be made to wear a "badge of shame".

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Cool.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I did see that, too. And that’s where the new world order comment came from. And I’m not naïve enough to think that it’s not possible. I just find it harder to see it actually being something that can realistically be done on such large scale. I do think there is a reactionary force that sends out people to these tragedies to push their agenda. It’s also very scary to think these people can change our nation this way.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Guess they arrested the punk in Ville Platte. Good job La LEO's at least someone is listening

tirk likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe tiga shot him.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Interesting article about the anti-gun walkout organizer.

"After yet another deadly school shooting, a fed up Decatur mother decided she couldn’t wait any longer for change to come.....

She watched the footage of SWAT teams rescuing students....

I’m not powerless. I can do something. I can create change,” said the parent of a City Schools of Decatur eighth grader.

So she logged onto Facebook and at about 5 p.m. Thursday created a page calling for parents and community members...

In about 24 hours, Schexnyder’s social media effort had attracted more than 7,800 followers. She held a meeting Friday afternoon at her home to discuss the group’s next steps"

http://www.myajc.com/news/local-edu...ction-school-violence/HCsCYpZbt8MQAwL1l6aptI/

Just a lil ole school mom from Georgia.....right? Lol.

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Oh Baby! Fitness offers a wide range of exercise classes for new and expectant moms. The company was founded by CEO and co-owner Clare Schexnyder, and was born in Atlanta in September of 2005. They now have 40 metro-Atlanta locations, 11 hospital partnerships, a partnership with Kaiser Permanente, Babies R Us, corporate fitness partnerships and locations in 16 states across the country. The company went national in February of 2013.

She also previously worked as a producer at CNN for almost 20 years-
    Senior Producer for Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Medical Unit 2001 - 2004
    Senior Producer, "Inside Politics", Political Unit 1996 - 2001
    Executive Producer, "Daybreak" 1997
    Producer, "TalkBack Live", 1994 - 1996
    News Producer, 1991 - 1994
    News, Associate Producer 1989 - 1991
    Production Assistant, Political Unit 1988

Oh, and for 4 years, she handled media for the state of Georgia during 2004, 2006 and 2008 campaigns and assisted in national media plan.

But the AJC puts out an article without ANY of that info, making her look like a power-mom newly-born activist.

Stunning, really when the news did a segment.....1:45 in it's entirety and not once did they mention her background and neither did she. Ya think her facebook hits just might have come because she spent 20 years at CNN as a political producer?

Bless her cookie-baking little heart.

watson1880 and Winston1 like this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That’s what I’m talking about. Truthfully THATS where your conspiracy really is.

watson1880 likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

bingo

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

and yet here you are engaging me.

yes, exactly, and that internet blogger was talking about all the not-so-coincidental and absurd amount of contacts and connections between members of the Trump campaign, Trump's finances and Russian Oligarchs. Sound familiar? As I recall back then you guys were laughing at the notion, insisting that it was impossible for Trump to be involved in any wrong doing. Now here we are four convictions later.....and counting. So please tell me again who was so wrong here?

there you go again.....

No it is not interesting that a high school student who is emotional and obviously very affected by the fact that 17 of their classmates were executed while as many others were shot up. It's normal. You, and others like you, are trying to turn the grief of high school kids into conspiracy and it's just disgusting and counter productive.