Addai Gets ERic Dickerson's Jersey #29

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, May 1, 2006.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

If you go to the Colts forums, they seem to like it, for the most part. Hope he'll do better than ol' Dickerson though... :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

way to geaux joe.....

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

i think Joe will do more with it...

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

5. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Hope Joe skips out on the neck brace, that thing looks kinda wussy to me. LOL

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I always thought Dickerson was a PIMP!

7. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

When I saw that Joe was predicted to go to the Colts, I was thinking there is no better team for him to go too. It is an absolutely perfect fit for the Colts and especially Addai. I can not wait to see him play.

With E James leaving, Addai is exactly what the Colts needed. He can start immediately behind a good O-line and good passing team that will open up doors for him during the game. For the Colts they have a RB that has a great work ethic, good attitude, no baggage, fast, powerful, great hands and can power run up the middle or get it around the outside in the flats.

I'm predicting right now that he will be the most successful rookie RB this season and will fill E. James comfortably.

8. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

LVTGRFN.............so the glass is half empty, ehy? Who really gives a s**t about the Colts anyway? And if they (Colt's Fans) really cared about their team, they would know exactly what type of player he is. He was our "Mr. Incredible"....the player in the 4th quarter while gasping for air after taking it upon himself to drive us down feild and into scoring position, still managed to get the ball in the endzone - how many times have we seen it....many! If you want to compare him to him .......then do it. Just stop giving us this Colts perspective crap here....we ARE NOT Colts fans-go sell that crap somewhere else.

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Maybe there are a good amount of people here who will watch more of the Colts because Addai is playing for them now. Did you ever think about that? Do you really expect fans to know everything about their team's draft picks three days after the draft? Way to make an ass of yourself in a response that was completely unwarranted.

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free