Addai Gets ERic Dickerson's Jersey #29

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, May 1, 2006.

1. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

I can tell you exactly who the Saints drafted and what type of player they were in college......with a few clicks of a button YOU, Colt's Fans, and any other zoo animal can find out who Joseph Addai was and IS. And yeah, if you give 2 s**ts and and ratsazz about your NFL team, I do expect you to know what type of players were drafted. What are you doing watching hockey, baseball or the Laker's vs. Sun's soap opera. Dude, I'm an LSU Football fan, so don't expect me to side with Colts fans who want to judge my hero, before they try and find a few answers for themselves. And if you want to watch some more Indy games, be my guest-just don't try and watch all the LSU players in the NFL at once. If you haven't noticed, LSU is well represented these days. Nice TigerFan23 way to make yourself sound like just another uninformed football drama queen.

2. MEW4thTiger

457 posts since march of 06....if you joined on march 01 that means you have posted on average 7.25 posts per/day-----YA GOT ME BEAT POSTAHOLIC. Wow, keep up with this mundane jibba jabba......some people like to hear themselves spew at the mouth.

3. MEW4thTiger

:lol: you could use addition, however, using division would speed up the process-- WATERBOY

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I love Addai. I remember when he was first at LSU, and he had the number 10, and knowing he passed in high school, I was thinking, "Wow, a QB that can run and throw!" Eventually, I just figured he was a good RB. And he was and is.

But more than Mr. Addai, I loved Kevin Faulk. I don't think there is any bigger Kevin Faulk fan anywhere. I loved that guy. He was my hero. He was Mr. Incredible. But he hasn't quite panned out in the pros. He was drafted, like Addai, to fill a starting RB void of Robert Edwards (the rookie in '98 for the Pats), who blew out his leg during the '99 offseason.

I said all that to say this: I love Addai and I do think that he will do well in the pros, but I also thought that Kevin Faulk would be the next Barry, especially since he had no competition in New England. He's pretty much just a pass catching RB, now. I hope Addai does more than that. Good luck Addai, but I'm not predicting anything here... :grin:

5. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I'm thinking JA will be better in the NFL than KF. He is power runner and is great up the tackles but he has the agility and speed that KF has in the open. KF might have a few more moves in the open field where as Addai just kicks it into gear more often than trying to put on some good moves.

JA can be a 35 carries a game player with his conditioning and power. The Colts won't need that but at the end of games and they need to run the clock down in the 4th, JA will do great. How many times did his running in the 4th save LSU and help them win?

I believe JA is a better prospect coming out of college than KF was. The Colts definitely made the right choice in their pick and I haven't seen any negativity concerning this pick from reporters. I believe JA is somewhat of a sleeper. He didn't go into the draft with a lot of buzz about him and flew under the radar and didn't get a lot of national attention from the press but he will be a force at Indy. The reason the Colts will split time between the two is to let them fight for the spot. I think the better RB will be the sole starter in 2007.

6. MEW4thTiger

Cajun Punk, I agree....I loved Kevin Faulk as well and thought he would be a more productive RB in the NFL as well. However, he has become an important part of New England's offense, as important as Corey Dillion......not really, but he does have a role in and contributes in a productive manner. I loved Kevin Faulk and was glad to have him on LSU's team, especially after Eddie Kennison was drafted....remember chanting EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE when he was back to field a punt. Kevin became our electrifying player. You can't take anything away from Kevin, he is what he is. Not and everydown back, but good enough to provide a spark on a team who has been the NFL's most productive team in recent years.

Now having said that, I believe that Joseph Addai will be as good if not better than Edge. The sky is the limit for JA. Barring harsh injuries I look forward to him being an everydown back who is known for getting that tough extra yard and putting his head down and running over someone instead of side stepping out of bounds.

JP mentioned how he saved us in the 4th quarter many times and nothing could be more true. And after JA rammed it down their throat from our twenty to their 10....eventhough JA is gasping for air.....jimbo would fake it to the receiver in motion from the right to the left and dump it off to JA in vacant space left by the motioning receiver. How many times did we see the formation, the motion and knew exactly what was coming. Why did Jimbo do this over and over.....because Joseph Addai is just that kind of back.

If the man needs a Kidney, please let him know I have two he can chose from.:geauxtige

7. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Real mature...:dis:

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Hey, no one picks on the LT but me. You want I should hurt him sir? :hihi:

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I'm hereby ordering the Code Red. :thumb:

10. MEW4thTiger

STOP......DROP.......SHUT'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP.....OOHHH NOOO.....THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROLL.

BRING IT!:geauxtige