ADDAI

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Anyone else of the opinion Addai needs to start getting more touches. i've been preaching for weeks that they guy needs to play more and is just waiting to bust loose. You saw a glimpse of it yesterday with some of his runs. After the big TD run i don't think he got but maybe 1 or 2 more touches. Nothing against DD but something about the way Addai runs he looks like a better back.....better vision, cutting ability, elusiveness. He's not a big guy but he just seems to be very difficult to tackle.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Agree 100%, especially this weekend against Bama. We are going to need fresh legs in there at all times because of Bama's great run defense. We are also going to need Randall to step it up a few notches.

I cannot wait until Saturday night in Tiger Stadium, that place is going to be crazy with one of the best atmosphere's we have seen since FLA '97.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

GEAUX TO HELL OLE MISS!!!

3. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

i think he is going to be a great back in the future, he's young and hasn't made any mistakes. The thing he does is what every coach preaches, keep your legs moving. He's a very strong runner and he'll drag some elephants with him saturday.