Afghanistan Papers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by HalloweenRun, Dec 11, 2019.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I KNOW many of you dismiss the Washington Post as “Fake News” with a liberal bias.

Having said that, the Post has recently released a special report, termed The Afghanistan Papers. Three years of litigation, FOIA requests and interviews went into this report.

Bottom line: American people lied to by leadership from the beginning about pretty much everything involving the prolonged war in Afghanistan.

If you happened to be around during the Vietnam Nam, you are well aware of The Pentagon Papers. Massive amount of documents showing how the leadership had also lied to the American people.

Talk about deja vu, just the first document, the overview, gave me chills in its uncanny similarities to the Pentagon papers.

When will we learn?

Here is a link to the overview. The WAPO is a subscription service. I hope by some chance they have made this study open, or you can get a number of free reads.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...s/afghanistan-war-confidential-documents/#nav

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This was reported on another show a day or so ago. It is time for a lot of the brass at the top of all branches to hang it up and go home.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Cough “Deep State” cough.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Actually, the Military - Industrial Complex. Makes the Deep Staters look like pikers!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

All part of the same cabal.

LSUpride123 likes this.