News African-Americans Need to Wake UP--Lil Boosie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lil Boosie Talks About His Time in Prison and How African-Americans Need to Wake Up

“I just feel like African-American is the worst race in the world because first of all we kill each other.”

Lil Boosie feels that out of all the races, African-American could arguably be the 'worst.' In an interview with Peter Bailey from 'NiteCap', Boosie sat down and talked about relations with his race and 'the white man' being wrongfully blamed for conditions caused by African-Americans.

“I just feel like African-American is the worst race in the world because first of all we kill each other,” explained Boosie. “People always talking all this racist stuff but the white man ain’t waiting in your bushes with a chopper [gun], the white man ain’t tryna take rims off your car … we doing this to each other. So how can you say ‘F the white man?’ He ain’t doing nothing but –– when you get in trouble –– doing his job. He ain’t doing nothing wrong.”

Bailey asked if Boosie thinks that a system has been put in place for African-American’s to “destroy” each other. “I really do feel like they brought drugs in the country and gave it to the big dog’s in the Black neighborhood 'cause they gon' put it in they culture and we gon’ smoke up all the drugs,” he replied. “You don’t see Italians selling keys or dime rocks on they block so they people can get strung out ... but we got a picture of Scarface, John Gotti, we got all these pictures. But, they know we gon’ kill our race.”

Boosie was released from prison after serving five years on an enight year sentence for drug charges. He's been speaking out against rappers who glorify their prison time to sell their music and promote their image to the public.

"They hear 'Free Boosie' and see me come home after what I came home in and a lot of people glorified it, and that's the total wrong thing to do," the rapper said during an interview with NiteCap's Peter Bailey. "I was fighting the death penalty. What's cool about that? If 12 jurors would have said guilty, they'd be frying me."

Read more at http://www.i4u.com/2014/10/82634/li...rican-americans-need-wake#fJdg2LYZa7vw3uh1.99