After sitting in the rain in Auburn I arrived at some conclusions regarding Randall

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtailgate, Oct 28, 2002.

1. geauxtailgate

geauxtailgate Freshman

He's a rookie. He had a hell of a performance and spoiled us against a pretty good South Carolina team while playing in a friendly environment. Yes he made a ton of mistakes against Auburn and tried to force things. Rohan did the same thing on occasion. The difference was that Ro could put the last interception in the past and would have the support of Josh Reed and Labrandon Toefield on the next series. Randall was all alone out there. He had a terrible game, but he got somewhat better in the second half. Unfortunately, no one else did. There were no leaders out there other than Bradie James on defense. This team needs someone on offense to take charge and lead. It could be Randall, but he didn't get it done against Auburn. In his defense, Auburn was backed into a corner in a must win situation. The weather was horrible, the environment was hostile, and it was his second start and his first start on the road.
    I think this is our Ole Miss game of last year. Throw away the game film, there is nothing to be learned. Use the bye week to get your team healthy and rebuild a young quarterback's confidence before going on the road again. Find a leader on the offensive side of the ball. Practice hard and prepare yourselves to beat the tar out of Kentucky.

Geaux Tigers!!!

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, geauxtailgate!

3. chuck

chuck Founding Member

I agree with this 100%

LSU has had a lot of freshman qb's start against Auburn for the last decade or so, and while they struggle early, they always get us when they are seniors (Davey and Tyler come to mind)

geauxtailgate . .I grew up in Mandevillle, over in Beau Rivage . . I love that place . .

4. geauxtailgate

geauxtailgate Freshman

Mandeville is a beautiful place.....

I've lived here nearly all my life. If you haven't been here in a while, you probably wouldn't recognize it. It's growing up on us....

5. chuck

chuck Founding Member

when

I moved there it had one stoplight . . (1980) . . I have been through a few times for ole times sake . .

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Beau Chen

Yeah we used to be members at Beau Chen. My dad still lives there.

TUBBY NO BETTER THAN DINARDO

7. chuck

chuck Founding Member

we belonged to the

pool part, but not the golf course . .back then it had one entrance . . its ridiculous how much its grown.

8. msully

msully Founding Member

He is a rookie

He is a rookie and not as good as we want but he will be good enough to get the job done