After that smackdown...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MaconGATiger, Nov 15, 2003.

1. MaconGATiger

MaconGATiger Founding Member

doesn't everyone feel extremely confident about winning out. I mean I know Ole Piss and the almighty WoManning are probably slightly better at protection/reading blitzes but I felt like I was watching a true national contender tonight. The chips may not fall that way but we could hang with anyone, Oklahoma, USC, bring em all.

Meechigan kicks OSU's tail next week and we go to at least #3 after an Oxford a$$ kickin'.

Side note: Watching UGA today I definitely would rather play Tenn. than the Dawgs. They looked strong. Was it because Auburn has thrown in the towel or are they (Dawgs) back in action? Regardless, we can beat them confidently it's just they're licking their chops for a rematch.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I would rather play Tenn vs Georgia,

I think Tenn would be an easier win and we would get points
    compared to playing a tougher team Georgia and getting NO
    points.

I think Georgia is dangerous and not so sure we could beat
    them again.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

We'll whip either azz with equal enthusiasm.

Did you guys watch that Lavalais beat a double team and make that tackle behind the line.

Please, media ... just one more week WITHOUT RESPECT.

4. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

We are very good right now. That final score really did not reflect the complete domination. Of course, the computers will not see the domination but only the final score. We'll probably fall again in some computer polls since we didn't pitch a shut out. But, it looks like Saban has this team's collective head in the right place. I expect nothing less than complete focus for Eli & Co., and I'm confident in our ability to win and win on the road. This next week should be a lot of fun, leading up to the biggest LSU-Ole Miss game in over 40 years. I can't wait until next Saturday already.

5. MaconGATiger

MaconGATiger Founding Member

How bout Vincent's block on I think Green's short reception where he leveled two Bama players. The kid is freakin' awesome!