After watching UCONN men and women BB

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, Mar 29, 2004.

1. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

All I could think of was how great it is to have multiple top level sports at LSU. When you go to UCONN you think just BB. Same with Duke and Kentucky. What really cracks me up is ...Ole Piss has NOTHING :eek:lefire: SUCKS to be OLE PISS :cry:

2. BB

BB Founding Member

How can you say they have nothing? Eli will have children one day and there is a chance that he could have a son and then there would be a chance of Ole Miss fielding a competitive football team...

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe Eli's son will play for LSU

:D
    :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire:

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Why would any Manning give back to the State of Louisiana? That would be way out of character.

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I know some LSU fans love to hate on the Mannings, but this argument about Archie giving back to the state of Louisiana by sending his kids to school here is retarded!

That's like saying Shaq should send his children (assume for a second they are HS all-americans) to UCLA because he worked and lives in California.

BB ... if this happens, are you going to stand up for Shaq and say he made the right decision to send his kids to UCLA instead of LSU?

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I agree Tigerwins, Archie does give a heck of a lot to the city of New Orleans, some guys just never get over the fact that his kids went out of state to school. I never really liked Archie as a QB for the Saints but I would not question his love for New Orleans nor knock him for being un-loyal to the state.

7. BB

BB Founding Member

I don't care one bit that his kids went out of state for school. They can do as they please. New Orleans has been good to Archie and the Mannings and it's my opinion that they underestimate that simple fact...

8. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I am curious to know what you think the Mannings should do to give back...

9. BB

BB Founding Member

They don't have to give one damn thing if they choose not to. It's a free country. I just find the Mannings to be exceptionally arrogant pricks - even more than myself...

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Mark Emmert spent five years at UConn before coming to LSU. Athletic good fortune seems to follow him.