Aggie fans are confident

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUgris-gris, Jan 2, 2011.

1. LSUgris-gris

LSUgris-gris Founding Member

I live in a small town about 70 miles from College Station, Texas so this is big Aggie country. Usually they are a pretty quiet bunch except for a penchant for driving maroon pickups. Now they are wearing their colors and have an in-your-face attitude. They think they are going to win this game! They will pack that stadium so those of you who are going will have to be extra loud. Any thoughts on why they are so confident?

Geaux Tigers!!!

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Every top-20 team goes into the bowl game confident. A&M played one of the toughest schedules in the country and are 9-3 with a chance at 10 wins. And they underestimate the SEC.

3. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

After seeing the upper tier SEC teams play yesterday, I've got some confidence myself.

4. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Fixed it for you.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

After watching some of Jordon jeffersons performances this year the aggies have a right to be optimistic. If the jj of the state or tenn game shows up ,without ridley to bail us out , the aggies could win this game. Jj will have to have a good game and throw the ball with some effectiveness for us to win. LSU should win this game no problem but if jj plays like he did aginst mcneese the faggies' male cheerleaders may be hugging and kissing jumping all over each other after the game

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I also feel better after watching teams we beat this year beat up on the Big 10 yesterday. So, A & M kept beating their chests over beating Nebraska, who choked big-time down the stretch (losing to Washington in their bowl game, are you kidding me???)

I think we'll represent ourselves and the SEC (West) just fine Friday night.

7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

You beat me to it. Looking across the line at a confused Jordan Jefferson is enough to make any team confident!

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So do I, but I worry about the offense without Ridley.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I can't disagree with you on that one.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Going to have to get FORD TOUGH about six months earlier than we thought we'd have to