Aggie fans are confident

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUgris-gris, Jan 2, 2011.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

He's been cleared to play...

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's all on Jordan Jefferson.

If he plays well, we win.

If he sucks, we probably won't win. Still could, obviously, because we did win around 8 games with Jordan stinking the joint up, but I would rather him have a good game. Maybe he will feel the need to have a good outing with the Mettenberger hoopla.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And Vegas too. Whatda they know?

Help me out here. How does beating up on Big 10 teams translate to Big 12 ones?

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I expect a tough game from both teams. The mix of our 100+ offense and strong defense makes for some close games and I have a lot of respect for the faggies. Well, not that much, but I think they field a solid team.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The Big 10 was supposedly "really tough" this year, tougher than the Big 12. It may or may not translate on the field Friday night, but I enjoyed watching teams we beat beat up on the Big 10.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oh, I see what you mean. To add to that, anyone saying "But OSU beat Arkansas", and I hate when people say this but it's so true here, Arkansas really SHOULD'VE WON. Not just the dropped TD passes but on the blocked punt, the kid picks THE ONE TIME to do what is coached and fall on it instead of scoop and score, but would have won it for the Hogs also.