Agree with Charles Rangel's idea about reviving the draft

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 4, 2003.

1. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Clinton bombed Iraq more than once because he believed that they possessed/tried to make WMDs.

here

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

As far as I'm concerned, the Iraqi insurgents are WMDs. Take em out. And remember...little terrorists grow up to be big terrorists.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

aha, so it is a democrat from harlem, and not bush who is planning the return to the draft. we had better tell rex's son about this.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

As I posted earlier, http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=19737
    the evidence is there, but there is a major attempt to cover it up. The U.N. is a failure, and they are trying their best to hide their failure.

I love how the liberals condemn the war in Iraq, even after numbers of Al Qaeda members have been captured or killed, and at the same time claim there isn't enough being done to combat terrorism. Of course these are the same idiots who believe sleep deprivation is a cruel and harsh abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war.

Anyone who would use the wisdom of Charlie Rangel immediately discredits themself. The guy constantly tries to "stir the pot" and create trouble. He is no more than an Al Sharpton type who was elected due to the demographic makeup of the district he represents.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Good to see another brother on board.

I wouldn't exactly go that far :rofl: :rofl: but I get your point.

Saddam possessed multiple plants and farms for NO OTHER PURPOSE other then illegal chemical weapons....why did they exist in the first place? Why did we find them in basic working order? The list goes on...