Ahmaud Arbery case (georgia shotgunned "jogger")

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 7, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Go home. You are drunk.

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

when he got to the front of the truck he looked like he panicked when he saw then shotgun pointed at him...fight or flight was scrambled in his head....i wouldn't assume that i'd know how i would react in that situation. Coincidentally, im headed out for a run.... wish me luck. Although im not a minority and run here frequently.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

That is how the story will be portrayed on their side. On the other side, the kid was clearly not running at them to attack them. They put themselves in his way and he was pushing the guy out of his way to continue his run. (Whatever his run was about). This was not stand your ground. You can't just put yourself in someone's way and kill them and declare stand your ground.

I really don't have a strong opinion about this yet. Too much of the story has not been told. This is just my take on watching a minute long video. And everyone (not here but out there) is jumping on with hardline opinions already.

My way to early prediction: Son gets manslaughter. Dad does not get charged or gets off because he was just there. He didn't do anything but call 911.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not being a minority wont save you. blacks kill whites far far more than vice versa. doesnt make the news much though. just last wek a black guy took out a white lady mailman

https://breaking911.com/breaking-ar...d-down-while-delivering-mail-in-indianapolis/

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dunno. Video I saw showed the ran right at the guy with the gun?

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

definitely one way to kill yourself.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

like the trayvon case, there may some blame to spread around. going vigilante on folks isnt always smart, unless you want to get into a fight involving shots fired. i dont.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also i think when the evidence comes out, both guys will be found innocent, and we go down the BLM protests road again with pandering politicians all over it

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

while eating lunch i stumbled upon a Twitter exchange about this case...
    https://twitter.com/RealWriteWinger/status/1258461577499406339
    .i had never heard of the Channon Christian & Chris Newsom murders....man, if you read about the details on wiki or Medium that's one of the most horrific, gruesome murders imaginable. my god.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course. the idea that whites lynch blacks all the time is a media-fabricated lie.

backs do over half the violent crime. they are just 13% of the population. really its black males, not women,so half of that 13% is 6.5% and also its not old people or toddlers either, so its less than 5% of people doing tremendous amounts of violent crime.

and its constant. just two weeks ago a black man shot a white guy near where i live. not national news.

today a news story came out about a dude that "plowed through" a parade honoring health care workers. the writers of the story wanted to make it a big story that a white maga guy wants freedom so bad he went nuts and drove through people treating the hoax virus. but the story was fake. nobody was even injured. the driver was black. he was parked at the hospital and left driving crazy.

story: https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvan...rs-salute-nurses-parade-amid-pandemic-1502455

but it turned out the guy was black, so the story is far more low key. again, nobody was injured. actual story doesnt even mention a parade

https://www.dailylocal.com/news/man...cle_df616e38-8f33-11ea-8510-b35a90e801f5.html

watson1880 likes this.