Ahmaud Arbery case (georgia shotgunned "jogger")

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 7, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there is a protest right near my house downtown today at 2 at galvez plaza marching to the gov mansion.

not sure who they are protesting, as everyone agrees with them. maybe they can yell slogans at the cops who definitely agree with them

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I read it is estimated that 80% of protesters in Minneapolis were from outside the state. Over 30 cities across the US have their own protests and vandalism going down.

APPTiger likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Just read a report that said every single arrest in St. Paul was from out of town. Another report said busloads from Chicago were arriving regularly. My wife said one guy on TV said he was paid $2k to cause some rioting. Yep, mounting and continuing evidence making it more and more obvious that the left is creating a lot of this for political purposes.
    On a side note, the College Football Hall of Fame was severely damaged in last nights criminal activities.

Look this is a tragedy, protesting is fine and justified. Criminal activity is not. The fact that it is manufactured using hired thugs from out of town makes it worse. More people are dying and businesses and lives are being destroyed. I'd like to see and investigation conducted on who is behind and paying for the transport of these out of town criminals instead of the left making up shit about people and wasting our time and money.

el005639 likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

White people being really upset.

https://twitter.com/Dovewoman1/status/1266746749072408578?s=20

5. APPTiger

Turns out the cop in Minneapolis has a Florida vacation home. It is located in Windermere. I'd like to know how a cop can afford a house in Windermere. A second home no less. Probable minimum cost over $300k. Other current and former Windermere residents include Tiger Woods, Shaquille O'neal, Alan Jackson, Joey Fatone and most of Basck street and N'Sync, Grant Hill, Wesley Snipes, Orel Hershieser, Johnny Damon, Paula Creamer and about half the PGA tour.

Speed limit in this town is 35 and don't you dare go faster than that. The cops follow you around if you're not a resident. Trust me, been there. Shaq had a restaurant nearby when he played here. Best cajun food south of I-10 and east of about Biloxi. Closed it when he left town, damnit.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

black people saying they are disproportionately affected by COVID-19 are going to be more disproportionately affected by COVID-19.

7. APPTiger

mancha likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This is either of two things. Leftist Antifa radicals trying to cause chaos and bait law enforcement into action to instigate riots or Govt. backed protesters causing chaos to discredit the protests.

Pick your conspiracy. This isn't white kids being upset because of what happened to George Lloyd.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron