Ahmaud Arbery case (georgia shotgunned "jogger")

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 7, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So you’re so omniscient enough to be at a riot, pick out only the leaders and become judge, jury and executioner?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Those special forces snipers are real good at what they do. If they can pick out the leader of a group of ragheads they should be able to identify who is inciting the rioting and looting.

I guarantee you that tactic would only have to be used once.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. That is how we treat terrorists. Like he said.

shane0911, Bengal B and Perple like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the international law community loves to hate israel and the US. its a farce. and they have no power to do anything, no jurisdiction. there is an idea that certain crimes are violations of "peremptory norms" and cannot be permitted. this is like mass rape, genocide etc where the international community feels like its ok to violate a countries soverighnty to stop them from acting like assholes doing terrible human rights vilations.

but this isnt even used agaisnt china and they have a million muslims in cages. but some lady at the UN is calling us out because cops punched some dork with a skateboard?

speaking of international law and human rights, among the new members of the un human rights commission are libya and venezuela. they replace such two-term outgoing members as china, cuba and saudi arabia. these are the fuckwad countries on the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We exited the WHO we now need to leave the U N. They hate us but love to use our money against what we stand for.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Just another globalist arm keepin the chaos going. They are relentless.
    sovereignty.

You're a jew hater too.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont believe you. i dont believe you think i dont know how to spell sovereignty.

i am not a jew hater, although over time i have become more, lets say, curious about them. there are none here in LA but i have met plenty up north and they often have ideas that are horrible and would be condemned if not for all of us knowing history and feeling bad for them.

this doesnt apply to secular jews. i mean orthodox and hasids etc. they think they are special and better, "god's chosen". when they employ a sabbath goy to turn on lights and stuff, they believe that goy can not play by the rules because it doesnt matter if that miserable shitbag gets condemned by god. if you interview jews in israel large numbers of them wil tell you they are superior and chosen by god.

subject change

i notice there a police protests for floyd all over europe. why does a person in brussels or amsterdam care about george floyd? it speaks to how culturally overwhelming america is. we rule. we cant even strangle a darkie without europe freaking out.

imagine if italian cops killed giovanni floydini in milan, we could never give a fuck!

imagine if you are a cop in amsterdam and you have to listen to kooks protest a cop thousands of miles away in america. thats got to be annoying

tirk likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why does a rich black football player from Florida or Ohio give a shit about Floyd? I would love to hear Charles Barkley's take on it. He is a rich Republican

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

LSU is bogged down in a controversy about some student that is admitted and they wont deny admission because he used racial slurs. they say they have to deal with the first amendment so they cant kick him out. but people and specifically young people these days believe that hate speech doesnt count. LSU is trying to explain this on twitter, with little success. now they are apologizing for being right about it.

back in the day the ACLU marched to protect the free speech rights of the klan. we seem to have lost the plot since.

allowing people to have free speech is not an endorsement of their views. dumb kids dont get this. they equate words with violence that hurts them and makes them unsafe. fucking pussies.